a ethernet jack that can have too sockets that you can put on your modem. like you know how phone lines have those jacks that can split into to lines? is there such thing as that for ethernet chords? cause i want to connect a ethernet chord to my xbox and one to my compuer so i can still be on the computer while playing my xbox.
ecks bocks?
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I want to do that too. I looked for a splitter for the jack the other day but alas, to my dismay, I could not find one. I hope they exist.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
A router my friend... that's what they are called.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by mullens99
Maybe buy a router? You can get one for like 25 bucks

+1
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
A router...
intriguing...
I don't know about the TS, but I have no wireless in my dorm.
Quote by JewMasatFlex

Wanna buy a duck?
You can get a router that's not wireless. It's basically the same thing, 1 input, 4 output, but without wireless.

I believe the reason there's not jacks or splitters for an ethernet cable is because the protocols used to connect to the internet are a little more complex and require a hub to assign IP addresses to all of the computers connected to it.
Quote by acersucks
You can get a router that's not wireless. It's basically the same thing, 1 input, 4 output, but without wireless.

I believe the reason there's not jacks or splitters for an ethernet cable is because the protocols used to connect to the internet are a little more complex and require a hub to assign IP addresses to all of the computers connected to it.

Your IT wisdom amazes me. Thanks.
Now... to get some money...
Quote by JewMasatFlex

Wanna buy a duck?
Go Wireless.

It's awesome.

You might have to work to get your NAT open on your 360,
but it's worth it.

I have Two computers, a 360, and a DS and PSP that can all use the internet (DS uses WiFi) at the same time with no efffect on each other
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM