Page 1 of 3
We all could if we wanted to. What stops you from taking someones life?
Conscience and societal-laws/morals/values.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
my morals. and the law.

EDIT: oh, and the ****-meat sandwich....
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010
The other guy in my head.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Weed man... Weed
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
The law.

edit: actually... forensics and the ability to track people down moreso than the law. They had laws in the 1800s but people got away with it all the time.
Law, morale values, religious beliefs, the fact that I have ended something that that man was gifted with. The one window to existence for that person would be ended by my hands, I couldn't handle that kind of gilting.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by tymatt67
TS lives in Gary IN "murder capital of us"

What's your address
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
This chip in my brain that sends me an electric shock every time I think of violence...

edit: Ouch.
Quote by tymatt67
Near 25th and Bboadway

Exact Address
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
prison and religious beleifs
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
video games...play online and sniper someone
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by tymatt67
Way to go Tank sorry about youre luck Frost

I still have nightmares
You stole my Overture
Nothing is stopping me! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Ha....HA........ha................................ha.
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
Quote by tomypg
Nothing is stopping me! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Ha....HA........ha................................ha.

-shanks-
The Pit. The Movie.
hope of life getting better, i wouldn't feel guilty i could probably keep a stoic face like anton chigur.
morals. I wouldn't even do it if it was legal.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by guylee
people don't taste as good if you kill them before you eat them.

^this!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
The frontal lobe of the brain, which controls impulses and creates feeling of fear and anxiety. Psychopaths and sociopaths have a noticeable lack of activity in the frontal lobe, which is why they're at a higher risk of breaking the law. They have no fear of the consequences and no little voice to say "Hey, don't do that..."
Last edited by madbasslover at Sep 8, 2008,
Page 1 of 3