What are your opinion on them? I found a guy selling a rather good-looking Squier strat for 325$. He claims it was made in Korea a while back, and that it is of ''amazing'' quality.

Here are some pics:

Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
not sure of the value of korean squiers but if you can try before you buy and it plays/sounds nice i say get it.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
not sure of the value of korean squiers but if you can try before you buy and it plays/sounds nice i say get it.

Yeah i'll def check it out, i was just hoping somebody may have had experiences with a korean squier.

Thanks!
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
Yeah, I have a korean squier and I love it. A very comfortable guitar, mine has a few mods but that thing looks like it's had quite a bit of money put into it. Definitely worth checking out.
Quote by david_highland
Yeah, I have a korean squier and I love it. A very comfortable guitar, mine has a few mods but that thing looks like it's had quite a bit of money put into it. Definitely worth checking out.

Thanks! i cant wait to try it in person!
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
yeah it looks good, its a fat strat too so you will definitely have alot of control over your tone
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
I've heard only good things about the Korean Squier's. Frankly, I've not heard anything bad about any guitar from Korea...seems to be just a touch below Japan in terms of QC.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
According to some other people on the site it may be a fake, they said they were unaware of any korean made squiers with serial number SN(XXXXXX)
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
?? Samick Bass
I personally own an old Korean Squier and it blew me away! I've told the story so many times before but i went to buy a MIM strat and it blew it away! I've not really found an american strat which plays better even.

Unfortunately look into the serial issues.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
I have one of these, and it's amazing. Fit/finish are great, and easily rivals my friend's Am. Std. Just got done putting a TremSetter on it, and couldn't be happier with it.