that was pretty awesome.
that's really all I have to say.
you need to get that singer soon though!

and you're automatically extremely cool for having anthony green and circa survive on your top friends.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
that was pretty awesome.
that's really all I have to say.
you need to get that singer soon though!

and you're automatically extremely cool for having anthony green and circa survive on your top friends.

haha I'm a green fanboy too I'm learning how to sing, and auditioning a singer soon, and jamming with a drummer wednesday

feel free to check out the other songs thanks for the crit
very nice. I'm also a HUGE circa survive/anthony green fan. I loved the tunes.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
I did listen to all of them by the way. the are really fresh and cool. good luck with your singer search.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Hey say ocean,

i liked the feel of demo 5. im a fan of those chord changes - quite epic if i might say so...

some of the little guitar licks/fills near the begginning seemed to suffer slight timing issues. However as the song progressed i didnt notice it again.

I thought the lead guitar played some very appropriate and listen-2-able stuff as the song progressed too.

All in all - good stuff mate. (Hope you can get a full band together )

Crit mine?

"my new acoustic song"
Quote by Slaveaway
Hey say ocean,

i liked the feel of demo 5. im a fan of those chord changes - quite epic if i might say so...

some of the little guitar licks/fills near the begginning seemed to suffer slight timing issues. However as the song progressed i didnt notice it again.

I thought the lead guitar played some very appropriate and listen-2-able stuff as the song progressed too.

All in all - good stuff mate. (Hope you can get a full band together )

Crit mine?

"my new acoustic song"

Haha thanks man. Yeah the timing is off, but I was too lazy to fix it. And there isn't really a lead guitar part, it's just the exact same guitar part on each side. And I'll crit everyone's tomorrow
I like it riff after riff like this. Would sound even better with a real drummer and some vocals, so once you fill in those holes you'll have pretty damn good sound going.

crit4crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=953751
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Sounds good man, I dig it.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)