Hello, I have a gig in about a month, and they requested we play street dance/countryish music. I thought Footloose would be perfect, but I can't find a tab for it besides power tab, and I can't download stuff on this computer. Help?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
i suggest you use a computer that you can download stuff on...or learn the song by ear
e|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|(3)
D|---------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|------0--|----0-----0------0---------0-------0------0----------------------------0-----------|
E|----3----|3b---3b----3b----0--3b------3b----3b----3b---00---3b--00--3b-----3p0----|

e|--------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------------------2--------|
A|--------0------0-------0-----------0---------0--------|
E|---3b-----3b-----3b-----0---3b-------3b------------|