Hi all -

I just thought I would put the word out: I'm interested in buying (or trading for) an Iceman 300 or 400. Depending on condition / model I'd be willing to pay between 230-375 bucks. I'll pay for shipping, but if you have one locally (Southern California) I'll gladly pick it up. I'd prefer a hardshell case (especially if you'd have to ship it) but soft cases are okay as well. Just respond to this thread or PM me and we can talk price.

Thanks.
Quote by injected
Man, I would love an iceman if it had a damn tremolo. good luck

I believe the IC350 has a tremolo (as opposed to the 300, 400, 700)...but yeah, thanks for the well wishes!
Quote by inhatredofme
sorry for bad link earlier squad, this should work http://madison.craigslist.org/msg/836009789.html

Thanks again for the link. I'm probably going to have to pass on the guitar though...I was kind of surprised when I saw it had a Bigsby and EMGs...but yeah. Thanks anyway.
Quote by stangconv
Bigsby??? On an Iceman? Is that weird or just me?

Buy that one and take it off, You could sell the EMG's abd be at a decent price.

yea.....lol...that bigsby makes that iceman look like it should be riding the short bus...2 demerits in my opinion...
Quote by Squad Car
I believe the IC350 has a tremolo (as opposed to the 300, 400, 700)...but yeah, thanks for the well wishes!

What?!

I just googled it, looks like you're right! I guess I'm gonna scrap my idea for buying an LTD EC-800 and go hunting for an IC350

If you know, how are the build quality on these/what kind of wood do they use?
Oh poo, now the 22 fret's is turning me off.

I can NOT live without those 2 extra frets.

Back to the ec500.. =/
Quote by stangconv
I would offer him less because the Bigsby is retarded. But it could turn out ok with a little work..

Nice looking guitars wish it was a lefty

The real problem, I think, is that he lives on the other side of the country. lol. A lot of times people on CraigsList because they want to deal locally, and they don't want to ship it. Plus, shipping a guitar can be tricky business...
Quote by injected
Oh poo, now the 22 fret's is turning me off.

I can NOT live without those 2 extra frets.

Back to the ec500.. =/

I dunno. I've never really run into a 22 vs 24 fret problem, but then again...I'm not much of a lead player at all. Good luck with your search though.
Quote by Lilsnoopy101
yea.....lol...that bigsby makes that iceman look like it should be riding the short bus...2 demerits in my opinion...

It seems like it would be worth asking if he has the original hardware, and if he could reinstall it. I'm not much of a Bigsby fan, myself...
gluck buying, I got my IC-300 off some guy from another site. took me forever though.

I recommend posting on as many forums as you can since most people dont want to give them up.

And I recommend using escrow.com if your shipping, safe way for both people.

and for the record, this guitar r00ls, you'll be happy with either one, I love my IC-300
Quote by GuitaristTrue
gluck buying, I got my IC-300 off some guy from another site. took me forever though.

I recommend posting on as many forums as you can since most people dont want to give them up.

And I recommend using escrow.com if your shipping, safe way for both people.

and for the record, this guitar r00ls, you'll be happy with either one, I love my IC-300

Thanks for the info.
Interested in an ICT700 at all? I'm selling the one I bought about a month ago. I live in Phoenix, so I may be willing to head out to SoCal for a road trip.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by KrgrHomebrew
Interested in an ICT700 at all? I'm selling the one I bought about a month ago. I live in Phoenix, so I may be willing to head out to SoCal for a road trip.

Hi -

Sorry it's taken me forever to respond. Live throws curve-balls at you sometimes, eh? To answer your question though, I'm really not looking for a IC700. Thanks for the offer though!
Quote by youreallygotme
is this still for sale?
pics don't work for me...

lol...I'm not selling anything in this thread. I'm trying to buy an Iceman 300 / 400.