what is it about, i want a summary before i watch
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
It's basically an idea that the world is controlled by a select few who work towards a goal of "unity" and "preservation of the earth" in light of ancient pagan traditions.

All politics, religions, events are influenced, if not controlled by these people and the people they use.
I saw it a couple months ago when my friend sent it to me. It's pretty interesting, but as with all conspiracy theories, it should be taken with a grain of salt.

It's pretty messed up how they're basically trying to dumb us all down, though. That's the basic jist of a good portion of it.
It opens with information about astrology....Give me reason to believe it's worth watching past the 10 seconds that I already have.
the narrator's voice annoys me

also, its just another conspiracy theory

edit: at about 13 minutes, the point is made that the declaration of independence was signed in order to instigate the civil war.

this is most definitely not a credible theory
Last edited by 159876432 at Sep 8, 2008,
Quote by scheck006
It opens with information about astrology....Give me reason to believe it's worth watching past the 10 seconds that I already have.

The Mayas and Aztecs were right about many astronomical things, why not check out their astrological thoughts?

Edit: As I kept watching the documentary some of the comments made me lol but yea, Im probably gonna watch the whole thing just out of curiosity and try to research some of the things it says
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Sep 8, 2008,
this is my take on the mayans.

their civilization disappeared...they stopped making calendars

not much of a mystery if you think about it

also, this guy is going on and on about the royal family. but isnt the queen and the rest of them princes and princesses just figureheads that hold next to no political power?

it is interesting though, the point that big governments are trying to be "god"
this is seriously a mind **** of a documentary so basically everything i know is a manifistation of my spiritual conciousness i potentially have the power to control the universe