Yesterday, something strange happend, when I plugged in my keyboard to my delay pedal nad my EQ pedal to a linebox no sound was coming out. Then I removed my pedals and everything worked fine!

Strange is that they worked 2 hours before the gig and also when I got home after it:/

Can´t you plug guitarpedals straight into a linebox that goes to the mixer?!?
I do this all the time at our bandpractises (exept no linebox, just straight into the mixer and out in the PA) and it works...

Keyboard -> behringer Eq700 -> behringer dd400 -> linebox. (I know behringer is sh*t but I´m a little bit short on money at the moment.)

Any ideas?
It might just be me, but did you check your batteries and cords?
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Reincaster
It might just be me, but did you check your batteries and cords?

New batterie in the eq and power adapter for the delay. The cables worked fine and when I replaced them there was no difference.
Pop a battery in the one with the power chord and use the power chord with the one that had the battery. Also check each one individually... And Behringer are known to be a bad product but two going out at once is rare.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Pop a battery in the one with the power chord and use the power chord with the one that had the battery. Also check each one individually... And Behringer are known to be a bad product but two going out at once is rare.

I didn´t put the poweradapter to the one with a battery. Both leds on the pedals were lit. I checked each one individually, theres nothing wrong with the pedals.

Isn´t there anyone who uses to mix bands live who can answer?