i have an older american stratocaster, but i lost the tool that can adjust a singular string height. Where can i find another one?
Hardware store. It's just an allen wrench.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke