So Pit, today I did my end of year music performances, and now i feel tired. I totalled 3 - 4 hours sleep last night, and performed at 8:50 am.

I also did 2 viva voces.

One was discussing how interest is maintained in the small ensemble Primus.

The other was talking about the performing and expressive techniques of the guitar.

Everything went off without a hitch. It was a day to remember.

The two songs i actually played were:

Killing In The Name - Rage Against The Machine
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

Killing In The Name, i performed first. With a flanger set, the band and myself set out to play 3:30 of pure rocking out. The song was cut short to fit into the allotted time, therefore, the intro was played, then jumped straight to verse 2. From there, it only got better. The solo was approaching, and to make sure i didn't deafen the examiners with my ear-piercing solo, raised two octaves with my Digitech Whammy pedal, i held off on playing a bar before the solo and adjusted my volume on my Gibson Les Paul accordingly.

The solo was hit, and the last note of the song rang out, held out and killed simultaneously with my pickup selector acting as a killswitch. The examiners asked for a few minutes to finalise some paperwork, so i set to tuning back to E standard for Smells Like Teen Spirit.

The examiners asked for me to proceed, and with a count in, i began my next song. Smells Like Teen Spirit. The Intro was played by myself twice, then the rest of the band kicked in.

As a singer was lacking, i played the vocal melody on my guitar. I actually used my flanger again during the verses. The guitars were rocking, the drumming was tight and the bass was steady. Everything went according to plan, although i was nervous as hell.

In the end, it was a day to remember. Nothing could top this day for a while. So i ask you Pit, have you done any performances that went according to plan, or not, whether the case may be? Discuss.

tl;dr I did some performances today, and they went good. Have you ever had performances go excellent or bad?
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
End of year music performances for College do you mean?

I'm sure everyone here has had good performances, and everyone should, or will have had some bad ones too.
eheheheh. my last music performance screwed up due to equipment problems. I played fences by paramore, My foot pedal ran out of battery, but i had no idea what the problem was. So what you see is a singer, rhythm guitarist, drummer, and lead guitarist frantically trying to find out why the sound isnt working. Five seconds before the solo I worked it out, unplugged my pedal and turned up my amp accordingly just in time for the solo (which I improvised, since the original was quite boring) And I managed to pass. Just.

A successful one? My solo performance with an "original composition". by "original composition" I mean made up on the spot, i actually used only ten seconds beforehand to show my rhythm guitarist what to do while i soloed (Pretty much just D and D#) Then improvised, and miraculously got Achieved with exellence (highest mark) So yeah. that was cool.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?