My mom just walked in on me fapping... and then walked back out. It was pretty awkward. And now my wood is gone Discuss.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Ask to use her spit as lube.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Well if you haven't finished yet, you should go up to her and finish on her.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ϩpacӛ-Lӧgic۞
Um,
Just forget it happend and she will do the same

OR

Make a baby sister/daughter.
Quote by andrew.tran
well if she walked out then she will have acknowledged that you have ur "alone time"

And then combine her "alone time" with your "alone time."
continue
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by leafy
continue

on her face.
Why ARENT you on the Pit while fapping?!?
i agree with the "alone time" comments. i know my mom woulda whipped out her bible and preached me to death had she found me fapping, it was bad enough i had ever gotten caught looking at internet pron (using the History, of course)
Quote by metalrhoads
TS, you didnt expect a serious answer did you?

Naw, just thought it was a pit worthy moment. That right there is commitment to the pit...
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Well if life was anything like American Pie, she would have asked if you 'needed a hand' and you would have made her do a sexy dance. Then you would have made her finger you but she would premature ejaculate, twice
Just walk in rudely next time she is gettin reamed from behind by your Dad. Then walk out without saying anything- that should equal the situation out to an extent..well, with your Mom anyway- your Dad might be quite pissed off, and I think it may be safe to say your Mom might keep it a secret to avoid embarassment, but then again, if you walk in she may exploit you- ignore what I said....
Shame
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand