anyone got psoriasis, or something along those lines. like eczema
if so, how do you control it?
ive had it for a while now, its only mild but i wanna control it.
Quote by geetar_man0
anyone got psoriasis, or something along those lines. like eczema
if so, how do you control it?
ive had it for a while now, its only mild but i wanna control it.

My mum has it. Go to the doctor, you can get creams and stuff for it. She actually did this weird treatment before. It was like a tanning bed thing (something else though) and that seemed to work really well.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Yeah in all seriousness, it may be best to get the appropriate medications or talk to a dermatologist (I think they do skin) and get his advice on what the best things to do are.
Quote by Xplozive
My mum has it. Go to the doctor, you can get creams and stuff for it. She actually did this weird treatment before. It was like a tanning bed thing (something else though) and that seemed to work really well.

Why is it always mothers who have it? My mum has it too, and she also bought creams and used the tanning bed idea.

Geetar_Man0 - Creams seem to be the best solution. my mum uses a cream called Diprobase if that helps.
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
Used to have it. There are various treatments. But be wary because some of the creams you might get prescribed are steroids.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Used to have it. There are various treatments. But be wary because some of the creams you might get prescribed are steroids.

i heard that it is always in your system..........like sometimes it just cant be seen
but anyways thanks guys
I used to have eczema on my feet, although I got a cream for it, and it worked really well.

Contact a doctor and ask them for something to use/what they recommend.
yeah i have psoriasis of the scalp, which causes sebhorric dermatitis on my face, it sucked so bad to be me when i first got it. essentially is was a rash, smack in the middle of my face...

but yeah, see a dermatologist, they'll get you onto awesome creams and stuff, if that fails they'll move to antibiotics, if that fails they'll do a biopsy of the afflicted area and determine exactly what is wrong with you and then most likely ultraviolet the **** out of your body until the ailment is gone (that's what the tanning bed thing is.

I went through all of the above to sort out my condition, these dermatologists have an answer for everything.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I have it.
I finally got help like last month
I have special burning cream that burns the psoriasis off.
Its working so far.
I have it on my legs and arms.
Quote by punk_metal
I have it.
I finally got help like last month
I have special burning cream that burns the psoriasis off.
Its working so far.
I have it on my legs and arms.

Just wondering, does that sting much?
Nope you don't feel it at all.
Suprisingly..

But it stains absolutely everything
I have marks where I accidently got it on my arm, there is huge stains, it looks like a rash or something.
Quote by geetar_man0
i heard that it is always in your system..........like sometimes it just cant be seen
but anyways thanks guys

I think you may be right, pretty sure Ive heard that before. To correct what I said, I no longer have it visibly. My ankles used to have it pretty bad way back in seventh grade, itched like mad. Got rid of it by using a cream, then wrapping the area in ceran wrap, I felt like a clown but it worked.
Quote by Zardokk
You can't get rid of psoriasis, you can just make it disappear, but you still have the gene or whatever you call it.

I think.
do any of the people here that hjave it have really severe cases?
or is it just mild.....cause some people get it like all over them
Mine is mild, but my sisters friends dad has it pretty bad.
He gets his electrocuted or zapped or something.
Supposedly it works very well.
Quote by lotsofvolume
I used to have eczema on my feet, although I got a cream for it, and it worked really well.

Contact a doctor and ask them for something to use/what they recommend.

I knew a kid who had it on almost his whole body. He would lather the cream shit over literally his whole body, then wear tight fitting clothes over it all night. Funny story, this is the same kid who broke both his wrists at the same time and couldn't even wipe himself for like a month
Quote by Zardokk
aww ok
there seems to be a hell of alot of treatments for it

ijust hope they find a cure dam it!
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
I knew a kid who had it on almost his whole body. He would lather the cream shit over literally his whole body, then wear tight fitting clothes over it all night. Funny story, this is the same kid who broke both his wrists at the same time and couldn't even wipe himself for like a month

did his mum wipe him for him??????!!!!!
Quote by geetar_man0
did his mum wipe him for him??????!!!!!

She did.
Quote by Zardokk
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
She did.

man i hope that never happens to me
i get the picture of the south park episode where cartman is awesome-o and he has to put the tablet in butters ass!
Im pretty sure there is a cure, they just haven't tested it enough or something rather.
It was on the news early this year.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Use the force.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Sucked in Vader, Darth. He stole your line