How do they put the athletes into races?
The people have many different disabilities, and it might be unfair for a certain person to compete with another person because they have a different disability
yeah i was wondering the same....
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Group them by disability. It would be a little unfair to have someone paralysed from the waist down race someone who's very dyslexic.
From Wiki:

* Amputee: Athletes with a partial or total loss of at least one limb.
* Cerebral Palsy: Athletes with non-progressive brain damage, for example cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, stroke or similar disabilities affecting muscle control, balance or coordination.
* Intellectual Disability: Athletes with a significant impairment in intellectual functioning and associated limitations in adaptive behavior. (This category is currently suspended.)
* Wheelchair: Athletes with spinal cord injuries and other disabilities which require them to compete in a wheelchair.
* Visually Impaired: Athletes with vision impairment ranging from partial vision, sufficient to be judged legally blind, to total blindness.
* Les Autres: Athletes with a physical disability that does not fall strictly under one of the other five categories, such as dwarfism, multiple sclerosis or congenital deformities of the limbs such as that caused by thalidomide. (The name for this category comes from the French for the others).

These categories apply to both summer and winter Paralympics.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles...
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
i saw in the swimming
there was like people with no arm
then peope with no legs etc

then a midget!

the midget would have the biggest advantage
Quote by geetar_man0
i saw in the swimming
there was like people with no arm
then peope with no legs etc

then a midget!

the midget would have the biggest advantage

You'd definitely fall under the Intellectual Disability category.
^
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Death Erection would make a great Old School Death Metal or Thrash band name.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'd take on Courtney Love, punch her right in the penis.