We live in a world full of borders, boundaries, guidelines, and laws; some are there for the protection of the people, and animals. Others seem less important, and in some cases downright ridiculous, for example: It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament, and In Indonesia, the penalty for masturbation is decapitation.

The laws of the world, and its individual countries are decided upon by its corrupt politicians, dictators, and monarchs. We, as a race, are divided into cultures, religions, and stereotypes. We brand our different political views as capitalism, and communism. Our religions are diverse, christianity, jewish, musilim; yet the differences that we identify between these religions spark wars of epic proportions.

The world has many problems such as slavery, poverty, disease, and famine, that our leaders strive to solve. We fund the research into cures for cancer, AIDS, and avian flu (H5N1 strand).

What if The Pit had its own country? How would you, the elected govornment, run it?
Could you maintain friendly relations with then neighboring countries? How would you solve the problems of famine and disease? What about everyday laws that keep your people in check?

I give you Pitropolis. Your country. Your cross to bear.

... (sorry for the small wall of text, i have no idea how well this thread will do. I expect it to fail in all honesty. im just curious as to how the pit would cope with authority, and what laws you would make to maintain harmony. Maybe we turn to all out civil war? or shall we try for world domination? actually id like to know what you would do in this situation... this may at least be mildy amusing for a while)

I hope all that made sense?!
To all the villianous insects who preach their slanderous, dupliciticious loathing; to each beautiful walking laceration who made me weep and bleed ... I hope you choke

ROCK ON DUDES
Quote by WyldeRaven
Our religions are diverse, christianity, jewish, musilim;

I wouldn't call that diverse.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
I wouldn't call that diverse.

It's scientific fact.

Three variations on a theme = massive diversity.

That's why when you see images from compnaies "promoting diversity" it's always showing a white person, a black person, and an asian person.

See, the magic 3.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Nice thread!! i like the intro, if the pit had its own country even that would fail like the rest of the other countries religion would be replaced with music and the EMO kids would become suiciide bombers for their beliefs, Classic rock would be christianity and god replaced by Hendrix and sitting at his right hand side would be Jimmy Page of course Toni Iomni would be lucifer cast into the depths of hell for wanting his turn on the throne!! sorry about the spelling and the going off on a complete tangent, i'm sure satanism in our country would be the religion of guitar hero!! practicing this dark art shall be punished with death!!
Blatantly copied the title of the stickied thread.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by WyldeRaven
Our religions are diverse, Christianity, Judaism, Islam;

Fixed.

On the topic of the Pit's own nation, I wonder where the real FOTB would lie.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Quote by metacarpi
That's why when you see images from compnaies "promoting diversity" it's always showing a white person, a black person, and an asian person.

"Because true diversity comes from people who look different."

Cookie for whoever gets the reference.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
if the pit ruled the world,

Our coins will be in the shape of guitar picks! no more pick stealing gnomes trying to steal your picks!
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate