I don't know if this is in the correct forum but I guess I had a 50/50 chance.

I am looking for an Eletrco-Acoustic to gig with along side my electrics. Normally I either use the Electric nice and clean or just use other peoples Electro-Acoustics but I think its time for me to actually get one myself. I want one for playing around with in my room and using in the studio now and again when recording. Im not going to use it much so im setting a budget of around £100 if I can keep it that way it would help alot as Im at Uni and money is tight...

I have no idea on decent brands or models in the Electro-Acoustic world so any advice would be helpful. Im guessing with a budget of £100 though its not going to be the best guitar but for the amount of time im going to be using it and my money situation at the minute, I dont mind.
Last.fm

Ibanez S470
Orange Crush 30r
Zoom GFX-3
I'd go with either an inexpensive fender for a basic dreadnought a/e or maybe an ovation (or appaluase made by ovation) if you want a roundback...takamine single cutaway a/e's are nice too for that price range
Pot
Kettle
Black
Ive found some cheap-ish Ibanez. I dont really know how Ibanez do in the A/E world but I like the Cut away shape. Its called "SX-60". Found it on GAK and Merchant City for £153. What you think? Ive played some Ovation from borrowing other people and they are nice guitars so il have to look for some.
Last.fm

Ibanez S470
Orange Crush 30r
Zoom GFX-3
try alvarez
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143