I don't know if this is in the correct forum but I guess I had a 50/50 chance.

I am looking for an Eletrco-Acoustic to gig with along side my electrics. Normally I either use the Electric nice and clean or just use other peoples Electro-Acoustics but I think its time for me to actually get one myself. I want one for playing around with in my room and using in the studio now and again when recording. Im not going to use it much so im setting a budget of around £100 if I can keep it that way it would help alot as Im at Uni and money is tight...

I have no idea on decent brands or models in the Electro-Acoustic world so any advice would be helpful. Im guessing with a budget of £100 though its not going to be the best guitar but for the amount of time im going to be using it and my money situation at the minute, I dont mind.
Last.fm

Ibanez S470
Orange Crush 30r
Zoom GFX-3
you wont get much help in the electric guitar forum regarding an acoustic.

try the acoustic forum ;-)
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
Sorry, I wasnt sure whether it counted as an Electric guitar or an Acoustic being half and half. Thankyou though, Ive posted in the Acoustic so hopefully il get some response =)
Last.fm

Ibanez S470
Orange Crush 30r
Zoom GFX-3
some guys just mic an acoustic and get more for the money that way.

if you want one you can plug in and you want a cutaway, then check out,

Alvarez, Washburn, Yamaha.

there are other brands, but for a small amount of money, these 3 brands give you the most for your money.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011