I was given this pedal a few years ago, it just looks like a boss rip off, anyone know anything about it ?

Quote by alexi_is_God
its pink?

And I may be wrong but I think it's a distortion pedal...
Quote by Burpbelly
And I may be wrong but I think it's a distortion pedal...

WOAH!! dude how in the world did you figure that out.... you must be cris angel in disguise...
Quote by alexi_is_God
WOAH!! dude how in the world did you figure that out.... you must be cris angel in disguise...

I may well be...
Quote by Burpbelly
I may well be...

ok im thinking of a number between 2 and 5 and its not 3... what is it?
I've seen PSK stocked in lower-priced independant music shops here in the UK. I think I've only seen their phasers though. Maybe they buy empty cases off Boss that have blemishes, then refinish them.

With all the DIY pedal schematics on the internet, I sometimes think that these guys just make up these pedals from internet schems.
Quote by hate&war
It sounds like a horse getting run over by a truck.

Does the tone thingy control the horse noise or the truck noise? Sounds like a must-have to me...
Oh, now I've gone and spilled my tea. This really won't do at all.
Thats funny since im in australia, ive never seen any of these anywhere, ever haha, and by me saying it sounds like a horse getting run over by a truck, i mean that i might as well set it on fire hahahaha, well it used to sound good, but i dropped it a fair few times and now its no good at all.
And I thought Boss DS-1's were gay.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by james4
if you think you broke it and don't want it, I'll take it off your hands

Rock paper scissors for it.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Paper.

**** YEAH
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Haha nah I think ill keep it, might pull it apart and see what's wrong with it. What can I do to make it sound better? I've never worked on pedals before
Haha its not pink. Its more of a bronze colour, and I have no idea why It says psk. I looked at it today and nothing is broken, all the solder joints are fine. so I don't know why its not working right.
Quote by hate&war
Haha its not pink. Its more of a bronze colour, and I have no idea why It says psk. I looked at it today and nothing is broken, all the solder joints are fine. so I don't know why its not working right.

Perhaps theres a fried component? Take a few pics of the inside.