As it says in the title EVJ for sale, less than 1 year old and in excellent condition, looking for £70 cash on collection (or possible delivery if local for abit more) would happily swap for a Roland Cube 30x of equal quality.

Any questions or interest please let me know by PM.

P.s. Item is located in Solihull (just outside Birmingham and off the M42)
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
is it jsut the head or is a cabinet included?
i'm from solihull and i'm very interested
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
or if you want i could trade you the sherry sinburst lp in my sig plus a bit of cash maybe?
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
PM'ed
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Bump
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Sorry I forgot to say its just the head.

Exactly the same as this.

I'm now willing to take £60 as i'm looking for a quick sale. It was £105 brand new and is still in the same condition and hardly used.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Just for confirmation, is it the head or combo. That pic looks like the combo so a little unsure which it is. Cheers man
Yeah sorry its the combo, not a clue why I wrote head before.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
If it's still here in a few weeks I may take it. I doubt you'll have trouble shifting it though
Cool, drop me a PM if it is
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Ttt
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Hi mate, I get paid on the 20th of this month so if its still for sale then, i will happily take it off your hands. Has it got a seperate 'speaker out'on the back so i can connect it to an external cab?
But having a quick look at prices on the web, its a bit pricey considering i can get a brand new one for £75
I'm presuming its all stock parts, original valves etc. if it is, then i would be interested if it was closer to the £50 mark as i can walk into a store and get one for £72.99
Right i'll put the price down to £50 now, if its not gone in a week i'm just going to trade it at my local guitar shop, i'd rather someone got a good deal but I want to get a new amp asap.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
can you let me know what uotputs it has on the back? I can do you paypal next wednesday and collect it next weekend!!
Hi,

How old it is? I'll be very interested if it's a V.3 (one with Eminence speaker).

Also will you post as i'm not local?
Cash on collection next sunday would be fine, at the back there is a plug from the internal speaker that could be unplugged and a new speaker be plugged in.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
I believe its a V2 (I didn't even know there was a V3) so I don't think its the eminence speaker. The red switch (the on/off) does have I/O on the front, what is the impedance and how do I find it? Next to the speaker plug on the back it says 4ohms is that it?
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
consider it sold then my good man!! I will pm you my email adress and you can send me your address etc. And i will be over on sunday 21st
Ok sounds good, feel free to bring one of your guitars so you can test it before you buy it, or you can just use my guitar.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Have you got any pictures of your amp? Is the black pinstripe on the cream panel, across the centre or closer to the top? If it is in the centre (as in the photo you have posted) then it is a version 1 and i wouldnt be interested. Sorry to be awkward. I cant see it being a version 1 though as i think they stopped making them in 2006.
Its a version 2 the stripe is across the top, thats the first image google came up with so I just used it as a reference.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
the deals still on then mate!! sorry for being so awkward, just want to make sure i get the right amp.
Yeah no problem, come down check it out and if you like it its yours.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Shaun i've PMed you with my details, get back to me asap please.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)