I'm working on a kind of indie-pop song that i have started to record.

But i need more verses and maybe a refrain

here are the lyrics so far:

why so sad, we have all they have

baloons, the greens, the mystery machines

sand, the sun, people around

kiss and love thats what i found

don't Mind the time, it just goes around

like cars and trains and things in our brains

short and bald, it makes you feel small

but now it's time to stand up and shine

and here is the song so far http://www.speedyshare.com/343503225.html

It's a pretty catchy song so it would be fun to get it complete!
listened to your song, it is nice. Can't help with the lyrics, but i enjoyed listening to your song.
my friend i shall take this away and attempt to come up with some fitting lyrics but i ask one think of you, where are you from, if i know the specific accent i can write to your style, see i'm from england and it doesn't sound like the indie we have here

(edit)

scratch that, you're sweedish? wow you have such a rich american accent whe nyou sing i think, ill see what i can do
Quote by Jonny295
my friend i shall take this away and attempt to come up with some fitting lyrics but i ask one think of you, where are you from, if i know the specific accent i can write to your style, see i'm from england and it doesn't sound like the indie we have here

(edit)

scratch that, you're sweedish? wow you have such a rich american accent whe nyou sing i think, ill see what i can do

Hi there! Yes i am Swedish Haha my swedish friend told me when he heard the song that i have to work on my accent cause he thought it sounded swenglish

I would really appreciate if you helped me. If you want you can add me on msn: Erik_ande_85 hotmail

Cheers!
sorry it's taken me so long, i dont get on the net as much as id like so msn isnt much use to me, i just have it for emails and this but i'll try, i'll post a few rough things i thought when i sat down for a bit, have a look and see if this one is what you're after, if not i'll have another look at it

Your original
why so sad, we have all they have,
balloons, the greens, the mystery machines,
sand, the sun, people around,
kiss and love thats what i found,

don't Mind the time, it just goes around,
like cars and trains and things in our brains,
short and bald, it makes you feel small,
but now it's time to stand up and shine,

What I Came Up With
take the diamonds in the world,
the rubys, emeralds, all the pearls,
the gold, silver, bronze and copper too,
mix it up and make it new,

take my hand, we'll sing for our new land,
the skies, and grass, forget the past,
music, the fun, a place to run around,
kiss and love, here to be found,
I like that a lot Jonny. I think it will add a lot to Errx's great sounding piece. Good job, both of you!
thanks a ot dude means a lot too me, had writers block lately and this seems to have fixed it a bit, just hope errx likes it.
wow! I really like it johnny! Great ending with the "here to be found"
I like the first with the diamonds aswell, it's just that might be hard to fit it in the melody. But i'll try to see what i can do.

If you have more ideas i'd love to see them aswell.

Thanks again!