Vampireheart94
Vampire Heart
49 IQ
Hi guys, I've had a serious problem with my band's song! I'm suffering from a sleep deprevation (is tht how you spell it) illness and I wrote a really cool improv song for my band's EP. However, I did record it and put it on YouTube... so I was wondering whether anyone could help me out? Like I said I'm desperate and my band really liked this tune and want to write lyrics to it and put it on our first studio EP...

EDIT: I wrote a really cool song for my band's EP and completely forgot it!
Over My Dead Body, Li's improv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QID6BC3crcg
Last edited by Vampireheart94 at Sep 8, 2008,
Vampireheart94
Vampire Heart
49 IQ
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Get some sleep.

i've got medication to get me to sleep now but i still cant remember the song nd im really annoiyed nd so are my bandmates
imsimon
Dear diary: Jackpot!
582 IQ
I don't even know what you're asking of us.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Vampireheart94
Vampire Heart
49 IQ
Quote by dancesisidance
I don't even know what you're asking of us.

if sum1 could tab it out for me, sorry i 4got 2 put it ... see, im tired XD
matto-woah
48 IQ
well man may i suggest smokin some herb? i have trouble fallin asleep to man but i just get high and mellow out
matto-woah
48 IQ
you want us to tab it for u? your the one who played it man lol just mess around and it will probably come back
Vampireheart94
Vampire Heart
49 IQ
Quote by matto-woah
you want us to tab it for u? your the one who played it man lol just mess around and it will probably come back

i know its retarded, but seriously i keep tryin 2 remember it.. iv got the key but cant seem 2 go further than tht XD
icronic
2,638 IQ
Gah, your tone is just killing my ears man... Anyway, nothing complex going on. What do you need our help for? Unless you're totally tone deaf you should be able to figure it out by just playing along until you get the notes right.
BKGMorley
595 IQ
would some one please help the poor guy out. i cant ive got 56k and its real slow. he's clearly really stressed out. somebody just tab the song
Last edited by BKGMorley at Sep 9, 2008,
Jake the Peg
With an extra leg
1,177 IQ
i would 'cept u like blink 182
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
DimebagJosho
mmmmm
1,118 IQ
I call 'song thief.'
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
ch715dallat
BTBAM=Godly
3,466 IQ
i call a retard.

why exactly would he be a song theif just because its a song in the style of blink 182?

anyhoo TS needs to learn how to keep time.
DimebagJosho
mmmmm
1,118 IQ
Quote by ch715dallat
i call a retard.

why exactly would he be a song theif just because its a song in the style of blink 182?

anyhoo TS needs to learn how to keep time.

Yeah, that's not the point I was making...
It was that he was looking for a song he made and didn't have a clue how to play it cuz he forgot .
It was sarcasm, now let's make this less awkward for you and leave the matter at that.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!