Hey, i love indie! And i just was thinking we should have a thread to make new indie bands know so more of us indie lovers can listen to them . So if you know of any new indie bands or not well known maybe then post their names here so we can all enjoy them . Speak to you soooon!
but if we talk about them then we will be less indie
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by jallas
but if we talk about them then we will be less indie

Unless we talk in indie speak, none but the "in"- crowd will know what we're saying!

!tnemevaP ot netsiL

Alternatively we could speak in spanish.
Quote by julio1987
Unless we talk in indie speak, none but the "in"- crowd will know what we're saying!

!tnemevaP ot netsiL

Alternatively we could speak in spanish.

.eidni os si sdrawkcaB

but really TS, if you want to discover new bands just read the threads that get made in here. while there is a lot of focus on the cornerstone bands, there are a fair number of new and undiscovered bands that get discussed in here.
Quote by julio1987

!tnemevaP ot netsiL

!tnemevaP evol I.

I bought Real Emotional Trash by Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks a few days ago. Good stuff.
Everyone should check out Summerbirds In the Cellar!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4897549&MyToken=dcc28f6b-913d-474d-b756-c1405dd3c875

Theyre seriously one my favorite bands. They have tour dates posted, theyre better live. And the first albumn, With the Hands of the Hunter It All Becomes Dead, is available on iTunes, along with another song called The Tired Soldier.