The reason the budget is so low is because I don't want to spend too much money on something that won't be heard by many people, as I will have a different amp for playing in rehearsal and small gigs.
a vintage Ampeg VT-120 usually around 300-400 dollars, sick tone, and LOUD!
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
I normally wouldn't recommend one, but for 150 you can't pass up the V18. Maybe be a bit loud for the bedroom, but it has a master volume so it shouldn't be a big deal. It will have a better tone than say a blackheart or a valvetronix.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Crate V18. On sale for $150 so you can spend some money on a good OD or wah.

+ a ****ing million
Quote by forsaknazrael
I'm going to support the V18, too. Great bargain.

Yes.

I just bought a V33 head for not much more.

Can't wait till I get it.

/self congratulating giddyness.
What about a Peavey VYPYR? Excellent tone(s), cheap price. The tube versions will be out in a month or so too. Those Crate's are nice too if that's more what you're looking for.
Fender Super Champ XD. !5 watt tube amp with 16 voicings and 10 effects only 299$.
Quote by SecretAgentS
The reason the budget is so low is because I don't want to spend too much money on something that won't be heard by many people, as I will have a different amp for playing in rehearsal and small gigs.

So why not just have a single amp and use it for both home and gigs? It'd be far more economical to take that $300 and add it to the amount you were going to spend on a gig amp. In which case I'd suggest something along the times of a Peavey Classic 30 or a Traynor of some sort.

However if you insist on having two amps add another point the the V18 column, although the Peavey would still blow it away even at bedroom volumes.
vox valvetronix, almost bought one until my dad told me he would help me buy the line 6 valve

though be careful, some of those have problems, play before you buy
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by 2_much_gear
V50. $200 with channel switching and 6L6 voicing.

Stop bumping old threads.