I'm not talking about maybe your secondary or beginner guitar.

I'm saying, your prized axe. The guitar that you're proud of. Or at least the one you play the most on.

I was thinking about this because I remember my dad had his 60s MIA strat stolen from his house in the 80s, and I'm sure he's still sore about it. We go to guitar stores, and he points out guitars that look like his did.

Also, my friend recently almost had his guitar stolen. Luckily he saw the door to his house was a bit open, and called the cops before the guy even left...the guy was stacking up a whole bunch of things, including his guitar. My friend got pissed, and said something along the lines of "That's my guitar! You don't steal my guitar! It's what I create art with! You don't steal picasso's brushes!"

If my guitar got stolen...I'd be really pissed. I'd still have something to play on, but I'd have to work on finding a replacement quickly. Depending on whether it happened sooner or later, I might get the same guitar or a better one.
I got my brand new fender mia stolen by a f**ing gypsy! true story.
kill.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
track the ****er down n brutally murder him?

or..

rape?
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Claim insurance and get guitar back and rape.

Guitar + guitar + rape

*calculates*

= 2 guitars and rape.
PROFIT.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
umm police?... get another one?.. yay dont think so.. my fender is unreplaceable...
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
must of been done before but what the hell...

I'd just be angry cos I only have one axe XD and I dont have a job so would be hard to replace...
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
Even though it's a P.O.S and my only guitar, I would have to kill someone if they stole it. People know not to touch my shit without asking me, else they know what happens.
Kill. Definitely kill.

My Ibanez is like my first-born child (well, I don't have any kids yet, but I get the feeling that's how much it means to me). We are bonded on a spiritual level. If anyone so much as touches it without permission, they feel my wrath. If someone were to steal it, their final breaths would be spent screaming whilst they ingest their own internal organs or something equally fitting.

Oh, and if there's so much as a scratch on it, I'd probably rape them first. Humiliation before death is sweet.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Ehh Craigslist.

My Ibanez's are not so pretty :[, I miss my Strat /wrist.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Assault with crappy guitar, take LP back. done.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Jet_Black88
I'm not talking about maybe your secondary or beginner guitar.

I'm saying, your prized axe. The guitar that you're proud of. Or at least the one you play the most on.

I was thinking about this because I remember my dad had his 60s MIA strat stolen from his house in the 80s, and I'm sure he's still sore about it. We go to guitar stores, and he points out guitars that look like his did.

Also, my friend recently almost had his guitar stolen. Luckily he saw the door to his house was a bit open, and called the cops before the guy even left...the guy was stacking up a whole bunch of things, including his guitar. My friend got pissed, and said something along the lines of "That's my guitar! You don't steal my guitar! It's what I create art with! You don't steal picasso's brushes!"

If my guitar got stolen...I'd be really pissed. I'd still have something to play on, but I'd have to work on finding a replacement quickly. Depending on whether it happened sooner or later, I might get the same guitar or a better one.

He should have said, "You don't steal Picasso's guitars!"

I would try and hunt them down. I've thought about what I'd do if I gave my guitar to someone and they were an idiot and broke it, or if someone took my guitar and broke it. I'd pin them down and choke them and beat them up. I'm not a violent guy either.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Actually, nevermind. I would tell them motha ****as off like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTosQerWBzU&feature=related
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
hah. rape# minor.

i'd introduce them to my pet gorilla, rape ape. he's like a magilla gorilla knock off, but somebody drew him with a giant ****.
I'd throw raw chicken legs and pour tabasco sauce in the culprit's eyes, then make him watch me eat a plate of lasagna, then I'd slap 'em in the face with an old shoe, then comes russian roulette and oragami...
Quote by oneblackened
Assault with crappy guitar, take LP back. done.

This.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Thats what insurance is for and unless you have an early 60's strat I'm sure you won't have trouble replacing your guitar with a new one, who wouldn't want a new guitar! I wish someone would steal my 14 year Patrick Eggle so I have an excuse to buy a nice boutique amp!