No
184 40%
Maybe
111 24%
Don't care
41 9%
Voters: 457.
Page 1 of 6
...would you be willing to fight for your country?

I don't think I would

And not because I'm a coward
Of course but I'd probably get my ass Nuked before I ever reached the frontlines.

No-one who isn't willing to die for their country deserves to call that country their home imo.
I probally would if I though we were going to lose. I'd rather be dead than in a country which was under martial law of a different government and have no rights as a person.
I hate nationalism and I hate wars. I would move to Greenland.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Why should i? I hate germany.
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
dont care :|
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

im exempt from conscription so i wouldnt get a choice - no

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
No. Because I don't feel any pride for my country. Also because I am a coward. And also because I don't support war.

But it's not like I'll have a choice. I'm 17. If war breaks out, my generation is the first to get pwnzored
I wouldn't. 'Cause I'm against war. I'm not prepared to go kill men because some stupid leader has declared war.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I am contracted to commission/enlist since I'm in AFROTC, so yes
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by Ziggums
Of course but I'd probably get my ass Nuked before I ever reached the frontlines.

No-one who isn't willing to die for their country deserves to call that country their home imo.

I did not ask to be born in Britain. I see no reason for why I should die for it. What you're proposing is conscription. Nice.

I'd go and fight for Switzerland. Heed my words.
I'm already a soldier in the US Army so my answer is an absolute yes.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

I would not, under any circumstances, fight for this fucking country. I would sooner fight against my countries army. But WW3, is a war that will no doubt end in Nuclear Holocaust. So we will all be dead. Nearly all of us anyway, and the rest will e killed by the fallout.
But I'll be running away if there is any time.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I'll only fight for my country if it's invaded, and even then it won't so much be for my country, more to protect my rights and home.

Hell, if I disagreed with the government enough I'd even consider fighting for the other side, if it would definately result in a positive effect on the UK
i dont think world war 3 will be faught like the other two. since most countries have nukes nowadays and some nations want to put weapons in space. i think the next ww will be faught with few soldiers with rifles
Quote by subopolois
i dont think world war 3 will be faught like the other two. since most countries have nukes nowadays and some nations want to put weapons in space. i think the next ww will be faught with few soldiers with rifles

MAD assures that no sane country will ever use any part of its nuclear arsenal.
I'm joining our (Canadian) military, regardless of whether or not WW3 comes along.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
REAL LIFE CALL OF DUTY 4. How awesome.

that was a quote from someone at school a few days ago.

but yeah, i slightly agree with it, i'd like to find out what an actual war is anything like how COD is.

thats sounds silly. lulz
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

''Actually, I'm just a vegetarian''

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
yes then I would sacrifice myself to stop the war for millions of soldiers and people like in I am legend so I will have a holiday named after me and a giant statue of me It will be kick ass
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
Quote by Ziggums

In my case, I was born in one country to parents of that nationality. I lived for over ten years in another country but surrounded by the culture of a third country. I now live in a whole new country with a whole new culture. I can't really call any of these countries my "home."

Also, I have incredibly flat feet.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by webbtje

Bingo. Especially considering if there is another world war, the United States will be involved. The US has some of the most advanced nuclear weapons and our policy on using them is to turn the other country into a radioactive parking lot. The enemies of the US would have absolutely nothing to gain from starting a nuclear war.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by Ps-IAmGh0st
REAL LIFE CALL OF DUTY 4. How awesome.

that was a quote from someone at school a few days ago.

but yeah, i slightly agree with it, i'd like to find out what an actual war is anything like how COD is.

thats sounds silly. lulz

That would be awsome. Except for the fact that you will almost definately DIE.

FOREVER
It depends on what my country's motives were and what side they stood on. I would fight for what I thought was right, not necessarily what my country stood for.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by webbtje

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Wishful thinking much? Uh-Not too much, ooo much too much. . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by MoleMania

FOREVER

I wonder if you lag in real war????????????????????????????????????????????????
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by MoleMania

FOREVER

A no respawn server? Lame.

Quote by bob farrell
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Wishful thinking much? Uh-Not too much, ooo much too much. . . . . .

It's not really wishful thinking, nuke another country and you're pretty much garunteed to get nuked right back.
Id fly to antartica and claim religous beliefs to not fight,

then ill slowly mingle with the penguins and they will protect me

cuz no one ****s with the penguins.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
if it came down to the chance of me getting drafted then definitely yes... if you get drafted you get the suckiest job, basically no choice, you go to infantry
i might sign up anyways tho... i'd have to attempt be in a type of special forces though