so, this is something a little different than most "user above you" threads. if there is anything you want to get off your chest, just tell the person above you!!!!

no one above me
I just have to vent that I hate gay threads.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I hate girls who act like they like you and stuff and then youll find out they don't, it's like, wtf?
i hate this bitch who is cheating on her boyfriend with nick, tyler, robert, josh and myself. what a *****
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by nebiru
I just have to vent that I hate gay threads.

This

Quote by noname666
I hate girls who act like they like you and stuff and then youll find out they don't, it's like, wtf?

Did you really just wait for someone to post so you could say that?
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
I hate slutty and arrogant people. I hate pretentious snobs. "My Super Sweet Sixteen" makes me want to kill.

Irrelevant: I can't help but feel that music is a competiton on who will be the first to write a certain song. There are 12 notes in western music, and only a certain number of ways you can arrange them. I've heard riffs that I composed being played by other artists. That made me realise that if I don't publish my music soon, someone else will do it first. A bit of an odd thought.
Quote by SymereusISBack
This

Did you really just wait for someone to post so you could say that?

no, I just wanted to take advantage of my own thread

EDIT: I feel as if music is the only thing holding my life together
I hate being friend zoned!! or my interpretation is that i am
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I hate being called an elitist bastard when i'm really not and when people say im a dumb **** because i forget use a comma and i am clearly a lot more intelligent then them and listen to a lot more different types of music then they do.
I hate that I get angry over stupid things,hurting the only person who means anything to me in the process.
Quote by metalxmania198
i cum blood

lol!

I wish i was you!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I'm sick of being in this damn house every day. I want to move back north where my friends are, where my girlfriend is, where the school I want to go is. I need money I need a job but no one will freaking hire me, I'm better than any of the dip shits they have working, and that's not being arrogant. And my school loans from my last college are adding up... I got enough to pay for one more month.
I hate underclassmen. They try to hard to impress when all they do is make themselves look like major tards.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i hate trying to put a band together it always takes too damn long to find people
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
i hate gays, blacks, whites that act black, rap music, muslims, jews, smart people, this thread, blacks, the president, the next president, communists, people that race hatchbacks, bad guitar cables, chairs with arms, people who dont' close doors, hypocrites, this thread, country music, screamo, goldfish, and rod stewart.

hell, i guess i do feel better

btw, i'm not racist. mostly.
"Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll,
Speed, Weed, and Birth Control,
Life's a Bitch Until We Die,
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spent 3 years in a Tibetan Monastery to learn how to fap just using the power of my mind...
Maan, I ****ing hate you, user above me! I hope you die.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5