okay so i was looking up les pauls (gibson, epiphone, and burny are all good) with floyd roses, to see how cheap i could get one, cuz i love the sound of a les paul, and i love the floyd ability. then i came upon this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Electric-Guitar-Agile-AL-2000-White-Floyd-Rose-Gold-HW_W0QQitemZ230288770609QQihZ013QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this guy has got like 99 percent good feed bback, and everyone besides the 1% said it was good. has anyone bought one of these? if u have how good were they? if anybody can can they direct me to a clip of one being played, so i can here it. i find it unbelievable that it can be cheaper then a low end epiphone, still have binding, and a floating floyd, and i heard it was more hard to put a trem bridge on a rounded top guitar like that. i also doubt that even japan would make something like that so cheap. well thanks for hearing my newb Q!
6 days to go my friend
Gear
-----
Ibanez SA-S32 FMTL
Engl Screamer Head
Engl SS412 V60 Celestion
Engl Z5 Footswitch
Ibanez Delay
BOSS MegaDistortion
o hate to think this if im wrong but judging by the screen name rando and its rando music selling it and the join date i say this is an advertisment just might want to check into it mods really sorry if im wrong
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Last edited by alternitivebass at Sep 8, 2008,
Quote by alternitivebass
o hate to think this if im wrong but judging by the screen name rando and its rando music selling it and the join date i say this is an advertisment just might want to check into it mods really sorry if im wrong

i never noticed that! no its not a advertisement... which maybe i can contact them to make some money..... kidding!
Quote by 5150rando
i never noticed that! no its not a advertisement... which maybe i can contact them to make some money..... kidding!

ok i believe you
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Team Lime Green!
Quote by alternitivebass

hate to break it to you but it says rondo not rando

www.rondomusic.com and ebay are the only places to buy agiles
Quote by tona_107
Ahem, buy it now.
sorry... i havnt tried one! nomatter how much ppl like it u cant just buy it! i did that before.... i hated that guitar!
Quote by di$TOrTed
hate to break it to you but it says rondo not rando

www.rondomusic.com and ebay are the only places to buy agiles

good point should have noticed that
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Team Lime Green!
Quote by killerscorpion
i would never buy a les paul with a tremolo its like a sin to screw up such a beautiful guitar

yeah... it looks a lil weird, and the sustain would be killed.... i dont usually hold notes for very long though, so i think it will hold up good enough!
Buy it. They're awesome. I have the black one, left-handed, hanging next to my 32 year old Les Paul deluxe. As I pointed out seconds ago in a different thread, I'm pretty sure these are made in the same factory by the same people that make Epiphones for Gibson.

you could also email rondo music and see if they can replace it with an ofr...
Quote by 5150rando
sorry... i havnt tried one! nomatter how much ppl like it u cant just buy it! i did that before.... i hated that guitar!

lol that's not what I was saying. That guy said, it's so cheap cause there's six days left, but I said, you can just press buy it now, it's not an auction.
Just gotta wonder as the price of a good FR by itself is around 150. Just what kind of FR your and guitar your gonna get for 279.
Wat do u guys think about that Agile Reaper Custom?! thats like $600?! and That doesnt look like a half bad guitar
well, if you dont try it, you shouldnt buy it. but a gift is a gift.

this one is even cheaper @ $199.99. i just dont want white again.

where is the dealer located?
Last edited by BR0THERALEX at Sep 8, 2008,