Page 1 of 3
ok, so friday me and my girl friend were at a party. we were hanging out by a fire when 2 friends of mine came over and asked if anyone wanted to smoke some weed. i opted not to cuz i had to drive home in a little but my girlfriend did. so before she hit, my friends told her that this stuff was gonna **** her up and long story short it did. the rest of the night she was freeking out saying it felt like her heart was gonna explode and that everone looked like either a cartoon or a warewolf(sp.). so i was a bit sympathetic as she was having a bad trip but figured once she was over it all would be good.

i havent really hung out with her since then but today at school she was talking to me and said that she was really mad at them for getting her ****ed up. and i was like what the hell its not like they held you down and forced you to smoke it, you complied and she got all mad because i didnt agree with her even though her case is total bullshit. like she lives right up the street from the one kid and she rufused to let him ride her home cuz she was mad at him. so i asked him about it later and he said ya man shes crazy idk what her deal is. and when i told her that she was the only one that felt the way she did she was like no and said that everyone agreed with her on the subject and said that even the kid that said she was crazy agreed with her.

so pit i ask you, who is wrong here? she has me so pissed off right now cuz she does something like this twice a month atleast and im getting sick of the crap.

ps. sorry for the wall of text, i tried to make it as short as i can
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Did you wear a rubber?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
It's her choice and her fault. You are in no way responsible. Tell her darkstar said that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
She is. Deal with it.
If she keeps on your arse, ditch the bitch
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I think you're right there, they even warned her that it was really going to **** her up.
Did they pressure her to or did they just ask once and she said yes?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
she's a woman, irrational by nature.

i wouldn't press issues too hard. she'll see the light sometime or another.
She is an idiot. You cannot blame someone else if you get ****ed up.

When we first gave one of our friends mdma his girlfriend went mental at us and hated us for ages. Then we went to this rave and turns out she'd taken some herself.

You are in the right.
Quote by nebiru
Did you wear a rubber?

+1
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Hm, this could go in the relationship thread...
It's not that either one of you is 'wrong'. If you're getting sick of her attitude, then why are you still with her?

Actually on second thoughts, maybe you should go to the relationship thread.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

i think everyone is wrong

your friends bought weed
you let her smoke weed
she smoked it
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

let her be mad and ignore her until she straightens up.

or just don't date those types of girls...
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
How the hell could it be your fault? You did the right thing by not smoking that shit. It's her fault.
Quote by SoLgEr
and she rufused to let him ride her home cuz she was mad at him

wait - what?
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I think you're right there, they even warned her that it was really going to **** her up.
Did they pressure her to or did they just ask once and she said yes?

they just asked her, like we all have done it before so its not like it was her first time, and my friend was like this is strong shit its gonna **** you up and she was like ok whatever and hit it. she for some reason thinks they singled her out and did it to her pourposely, which i dont even think is possible given she did it under her own power
Quote by gatechballer
They warned her that it was a powerful batch and she did it anyway. Her choice, her consequences.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
You're alright man. It's her that's in the wrong.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by SoLgEr
ok, so friday me and my girl friend were at a party. we were hanging out by a fire when 2 friends of mine came over and asked if anyone wanted to smoke some weed. i opted not to cuz i had to drive home in a little but my girlfriend did. so before she hit, my friends told her that this stuff was gonna **** her up and long story short it did. the rest of the night she was freeking out saying it felt like her heart was gonna explode and that everone looked like either a cartoon or a warewolf(sp.). so i was a bit sympathetic as she was having a bad trip but figured once she was over it all would be good.

i havent really hung out with her since then but today at school she was talking to me and said that she was really mad at them for getting her ****ed up. and i was like what the hell its not like they held you down and forced you to smoke it, you complied and she got all mad because i didnt agree with her even though her case is total bullshit. like she lives right up the street from the one kid and she rufused to let him ride her home cuz she was mad at him. so i asked him about it later and he said ya man shes crazy idk what her deal is. and when i told her that she was the only one that felt the way she did she was like no and said that everyone agreed with her on the subject and said that even the kid that said she was crazy agreed with her.

so pit i ask you, who is wrong here? she has me so pissed off right now cuz she does something like this twice a month atleast and im getting sick of the crap.

ps. sorry for the wall of text, i tried to make it as short as i can

First of all, drugs are bad for you, but I'd say she was wrong.

Quote by nebiru
Did you wear a rubber?

I love you, have my babies. xD
Dude, are you sure that's not Salvia?
And she's wrong, but she has the right to be mad at them. Stand your ground and make us proud.
Quote by Toast1337
i think everyone is wrong

your friends bought weed
you let her smoke weed
she smoked it

agreed

she's probally alittle embarassed about it all, give her some time to calm down?
your awesome.
o i wanna clear up, shes not really blameing me, well she is now cuz i sided with my friends on this one but she is blaming them and is really pissed at them because they gave her the stuff and as a result she had a bad trip. and its like little kid mad where she refuses to talk to them, its not even the mature acting like her age sorta thing.

and surfraptor, i basically told her that, i was like i dont really wanna talk to you till you realize how stupid your being about this
Quote by gatechballer
you didn't smoke b/c you had to drive? pansy.

sounds like it was laced with something, or wasn't even green to begin with. it was still her choice. she sounds like an immature high school girl.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Its not your fault. She made the choice.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by kennyvspenny

sounds like it was laced with something, or wasn't even green to begin with. it was still her choice. she sounds like an immature high school girl.

Yup, sounds like she was faking because nowone would look like a cartoon character after smoking weed.

Ditch her. If i was you i would just laugh at how retarded her mind works and push her out the door.
Ha in chick language "everyone agrees with me" means that no one cares enough to tell her shes wrong
Fight the war, fuck the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
...Whoever told you that is your enemy?
Quote by kennyvspenny

lol, ive done it before, but i didnt think then was the right time, it was like 1130 and i have a jr liscense (which means i have to be off the roads by 11) my plates were expired, i was already tired and it just makes me even more tired, and i was going home and my dad was mad at me already for fighting with my little brother. i figured i was breaking so many other laws it could have been the straw that broke the camels back
Quote by gatechballer
Well you were bright and said no. She was a dope, and said yes. I wonder if there was any Salvia in the grass, cause then it would mess you up. NEVER has grass made me think anyone was a werewolf, besides maybe me.
I'd say it's a little bit of your friends fault, because that wasn't only weed, it was definitely laced with something - weed doesn't make you trip. No matter how chronic it is, she's not going to be seeing werewolves.
On the other hand, they did tell her it was going to seriously **** her up.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by flattoptyce
Ha in chick language "everyone agrees with me" means that no one cares enough to tell her shes wrong

o that is so quoted
Quote by gatechballer
Quote by Greenie_777
Yup, sounds like she was faking because nowone would look like a cartoon character after smoking weed.

Ditch her. If i was you i would just laugh at how retarded her mind works and push her out the door.

Or it was laced.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
your in the right.. tell her to **** off until she can handle her weed.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You're right. Tell her she's being a whiney attention whore over an experience she inflicted on herself which is over now while plenty of people are going through actual trauma right now.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 3