Hey, do you guys know which guitar brand that the guitarist for disturbed uses? I got paul reed smith and schecter. Could you guys help me out?
dan donegan uses his own Washburn Mia series guitar, named for his daughter.

/thread
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
He used to use PRS, he may have changed to Schecter at some point, but now, he has the sig. Washburns.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by gilmourish
washburn - why i dont know

c'mon now have you ever actually tried a washburn? not the $500 and under crap that they and every other company puts out I mean like the mia sig or the idols? I own to washy idols from a custom shop in pittsburgh (soon to be three mwuhahaha) and they blow everything out of the water especially in that price range.
There's a Dan Donegan Signature out there, I've seen it but they are really hard to find. Just google Washburn Dan Donegan.

Went to their concert last Sunday IN ADELAIDE- WAS ****ING AWESOME!!!!!!!

Looked like a BC from a long distance.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by twistudriffer
c'mon now have you ever actually tried a washburn? not the $500 and under crap that they and every other company puts out I mean like the mia sig or the idols? I own to washy idols from a custom shop in pittsburgh (soon to be three mwuhahaha) and they blow everything out of the water especially in that price range.

yeah i knoww, but if you were in some huge metal band would you really get a signature washburn over other brands? i wldnt...
Quote by gilmourish
yeah i knoww, but if you were in some huge metal band would you really get a signature washburn over other brands? i wldnt...

well

Scott Ian
Nick Catanese
John Donias (at one point)

would disagree with you on that one ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Try the new Vindicator or the strat shaped guitar in that series. Those are freaking epic. I plan on getting the Vindicator with the next few months. hell yea!!!
If Washburn would offer me a sig guitar, I wouldn't hesitate one second

mmm... 7-string Explorer...
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by tommyt
well

Scott Ian
Nick Catanese
John Donias (at one point)

would disagree with you on that one ....

cough dimebag cough lol

i've never actually given washburns a chance.. mostly based on looks:S:S

i guess i have to try them lol.
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by twistudriffer

99% of Sig models are POS's.
Washburn guitars are incredibly nice. I was at Sam Ash last month because I was like, hell, I'm bored, I wanna go try out some guitars. Right before I had to leave, I picked up a Washburn because it had some EMGs (wanted to see how it sounded through a certain amp, can't remember which one) and it played amazing. It was the best playing guitar I had tried there all day, much better than the other couple of guitars I had tried. I just wish I could remember what model it was
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
It A Washburn Maya (not mia)
GEAR
Schecter Omen-6 FloydRose (Gloss Black)
Boss: Metal Zone
Boss: Pw- 10 v-wah
Boss: Ac-2
Crate: BX-40 Bass Amp
Classic Guitar
Schecter: Omen-4 Diamond Series Bass (Walnut Satin)
Peavey huge amp (I dont have it yet just saw it 1 time)
I tried the Nick Cantonese model (or whatever is name is from Black Label Society...I have a feeling it's Cantese or something, and not a dialect of chinese :p ) and the neck was big, sticky, and HORRIBLE access to upper frets; seriously, the Les Pauls I've played had better access, and LPs are know for large neck joints.
He plays a MAYA Washburn signature. They are discontinued but you can find them on ebay and various other sites if you look hard enough. There's the DD60, 61, 81, and the one pic above is the 91. Prices range from a few hundred bucks to around $1,500 for the top of the line. Bridge pickup is an El Diablo, never seen one of those in another guitar. I've always wanted one.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
I tried the Nick Cantonese model (or whatever is name is from Black Label Society...I have a feeling it's Cantese or something, and not a dialect of chinese :p ) and the neck was big, sticky, and HORRIBLE access to upper frets; seriously, the Les Pauls I've played had better access, and LPs are know for large neck joints.

http://www.boogiestreet.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=42

I'm not arguing with you cuz everyone has their own taste but here's something to look at when comparing idols and pauls. Eric Mckenna makes some good points
Quote by twistudriffer
http://www.boogiestreet.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=42

I'm not arguing with you cuz everyone has their own taste but here's something to look at when comparing idols and pauls. Eric Mckenna makes some good points

It's all fine and everything he makes a video about how it's supposedly got better access, and it's sound on paper, but I swear, the Idol I played was just terrible...that and it SOUNDED terrible (same goes for the Jon Donais model). I'd rather have a beefy necked Les Paul, and I've got really small hands.
if washburn came back out with the CFH dime guitars i would sell internal organs just for the money to buy it.
Quote by grimguitarist91
if washburn came back out with the CFH dime guitars i would sell internal organs just for the money to buy it.

actually the site with the video I posted above makes southern cross db guitars and they are sick. I played one at their shop but stupidly passed it up