Ok part of this is me venting, the rest is being confused

Friday I find a note on my car that says "Sir you carelessly hit my car when you parked here, please send me your insurance information"

Now I didnt hit her car. I distinctly remember pulling into the spot and my friend and I getting out. If I somehow did hit her, i didnt hear or see anything, nor did my friend. The re was a black scratch on my front bumper but today i saw what i THINK was her car, and they did not really match up at all.

She had then called the university police and they made me come down and give my testimony and they were huge dicks. Talking about how I just got scared and shouldn't lie. Why the **** would I lie about it? It was the tiniest scratch ever and I gain nothing lying to the police about it.

Basically do you guys think it is possible to hit a car and not hear or see it? Is it possible that she hit me backing out, or would it have to be only a mark on the rear bumper.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
In soviet russia, Woman rear ends you!

Seriously though, you got boned.
Quote by cobain_is_king
He likes Linkin Park, he must be a paedophile.

Justice Is Lost
Justice Is Raped
Justice Is Gone
Pulling Your Strings
Justice Is Done
Seeking No Truth
Winning Is All
Find it So Grim
So True
So Real
I can't help you really, but college cops are dicks. Anyway, there's pretty much no way you couldn't have known. Were you listening to really loud music?
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
unlucky mate

it might just be cheaper to pay out without going through your insurane companies, all that'll do is **** up your no claims,

she sounds like a right *****, just pay out in cash enough for a magic scracth pen and leave the insurance companies out of it

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
if you play much NFS you probobly won't mind totally destroy a car before you think:
''What the hell just happend!?!?!''
Quote by Tom Horn
unlucky mate

it might just be cheaper to pay out without going through your insurane companies, all that'll do is **** up your no claims,

she sounds like a right *****, just pay out in cash enough for a magic scracth pen and leave the insurance companies out of it

seriously i could fix this scratch myself. The damage to my car is worse than hers. its all a bunch of bullshit, why would she need to go through the insurance company and file a complaint to the police?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
get your friend to testify for you, might help but i dont know
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
basically it is your word against hers....soooo your finished, get ready to drop some cash out your ass
Quote by pmeg568c
seriously i could fix this scratch myself. The damage to my car is worse than hers. its all a bunch of bullshit, why would she need to go through the insurance company and file a complaint to the police?

she doesnt i guess,

but if she just left a note with her number that'd be pretty funny lol

if she thought that you were just going to do a bunk thats the best thing to do hey? you'd do the same

but if you've now got her details you can sort it out through her, she does just sound like an idiot

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
That really sucks. I'd be so pissed off if that happened to me. You'd have felt it if it was enough to cause damage to her car. It's her word against yours unfortunately. Also because (I assume) you're a young male driver, the police won't naturally side with you. Your insurance is likely to be high enough without you having to pay a bigger premium for this shit. Just keep to your story and don't let them persuade you into thinking it's your fault.
yea i told the cop i had a witness but apparently he didn't seem to think that mattered. She took a picture of the damage on my car, but not hers?
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
She could have tried to back out and ran into your car, then pulled back in and tried to blame it on you? I don't know where the scratches are, or the parking positions, but it's an idea.
ok well my scratches are on the front right bottom bumper, they are short but there are like 4 of them up and down. her car has one thin long scratch just about below the middle of the doors on the right side. Actually it isnt even a scratch. The paint on her car is intact and mine is not. The bumper could have hit there but i don't understand how i got scratched up then...
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob