I have a bit of a problem, I have a job at the moment with good money but really shit working hours. i work 12 days solid from half 3 in the mornin until 6 at night and then i get a weekend off.

I got offered another job that is less money but is better hours, i would work, Monday to Thursday and a half day every Friday, and i would get every weekend off.

Now my problem is, Should i stay with the money, or go with the more normal working hours.
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
Do you enjoy the job?

I think that's the most important thing, the pay is good and that's one good thing but if you like the job, what's the point of leaving for 'normal' working hours?

If you don't like the job and would much prefer to do something else, regardless of money, then switch.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
take the better hours...the moneys not worth it if ur miserable all the time
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
dude what the hell do you do?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Do you enjoy the job?

I think that's the most important thing, the pay is good and that's one good thing but if you like the job, what's the point of leaving for 'normal' working hours?

If you don't like the job and would much prefer to do something else, regardless of money, then switch.

couldent of said it better
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
dude, blackmarket.
reelin in the gravy
while you sit and be lazy
Its better to burn out than fade away- Kurt Cobain

The best thing about guitar is it isnt taught at school- Jimmy Page

Dont you eat that yellow snow- Frank Zappa
ask yourself, how much money you need/want. If the new job is enough, take it. More isn't always better..
Quote by Tom_hatton
What?

I second that, those hours sound like complete shit and even illegal (depending on where you're working) unless you're getting a shitload of overtime pay.
new job for you

any job for me... im poor
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
yeah, thats like a ****ing 14 and a half hour days lol

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i work on a dairy farm and yes the hours are unreal and yes it does make me miserable, i think the new job is the best way, it still covers that amount of money i need and it still leaves me with a bit left over.
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
depends how much rest you want
personally i'd go for the less money more sleep one
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.