the band is good in my opinion i just don't like the vocals, not my kind of thing really i prefer actual singing
sounds awesome
just wonderin, would you classify the vocals as screams or more as a death growl?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Thnx guys. I dunno really lol. I guess a little of both. Btw, I noticed you're from Jacksonville, Florida. You know of any good metal venues to play around your area b/c we're in the process of looking for some out of state shows.
to be honest, not really
the murray hill theater is a good place that has had a lot of good bands including underoath back in the day
its a good place to gig as long as your music is christian friendly
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I really hate that metalcore shit.

I hate the screaming and the one string metalcore riffs because they are very very very unoriginal. Every single metalcore band alway uses that kind of riff and it gets annoying.

00:48 - 01: 26 I really liked the vocals there and if you continued that i would of got into it.

Seriously, look into some Grindcore stuff or other types of aggressive music because the metalcore sounds is getting more and more unoriginal.

The only thing I liked was the vocals in 00:48 - 01: 26. I also liked all the vocals that sounded similar to 00:48 - 01: 26.

I hated the guitars becuase they sounded whiny and trem picking "core"
Last edited by Graveworm at Sep 8, 2008,
Quote by Graveworm
I really hate that metalcore shit.

I hate the screaming and the one string metalcore riffs because they are very very very unoriginal. Every single metalcore band alway uses that kind of riff and it gets annoying.

00:48 - 01: 26 I really liked the vocals there and if you continued that i would of got into it.

Seriously, look into some Grindcore stuff or other types of aggressive music because the metalcore sounds is getting more and more unoriginal.

The only thing I liked was the vocals in 00:48 - 01: 26. I also liked all the vocals that sounded similar to 00:48 - 01: 26.

I hated the guitars becuase they sounded whiny and trem picking "core"

LOL... K