I'm just curious... What brands make high end strat copies ?

Suhr ? G&L ? Tom Anderson ? Others maybe...?
depends what you mean by "high-end" and "copy", but japanese copies are pretty nice (tokai and the like). Tyler are really sweet too, eye-wateringly expensive in europe though. vigier too, i guess. lag... bunch of people, to be honest.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just buy a high-end maple necked HSS strat - them things are NICE. Beats my Ibanez hands down in terms of playability (the strat appears to have lower action 0_0) and sound.

But I love my 'nez.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
get a rosewood fretboard, they're easier to modify and dont scratch like a maple does
If you're looking for a Fender, I think the best thing would be to get a Fender.

But, I've played a really nice no-named one before in a local music shop before, which was a £1000 or so. It had the Strat headstock, but no name on it, so it might have been a Fender, but it definatly played like one.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Suhr are the best imo. No guitar beats a Suhr in quality, for the same price offcourse.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl