a program/site literally created to make stupid people think something is fancy by probably just changing how it looks.

can microsoft be that desperate? PLEASE, WE'RE BEGGING YOU, WE DONT WANT TO CODE ANOTHER SYSTEM!!! JUST DEAL WITH VISTA! WE WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE IT LIKE MAC!

not worth whining about vista, but it's made for morons.

your thoughts?

hey morons. i know its not a new system. its a plea for people to accept vista. i would figure youd assume, you shitbrained dumbasses.
Last edited by wittyscreenname at Sep 8, 2008,
Quote by wittyscreenname
a program/site literally created to make stupid people think something is fancy by probably just changing how it looks.

can microsoft be that desperate? PLEASE, WE'RE BEGGING YOU, WE DONT WANT TO CODE ANOTHER SYSTEM!!! JUST DEAL WITH VISTA! WE WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE IT LIKE MAC!

not worth whining about vista, but it's made for morons.

your thoughts?

You can not be serious.

If so, have fun with that IQ 50 of yours.
You're stupid and should stop insulting the inhabitants of the pit.

Now bugger off.

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Wow this is the gayest thing I read. You fail
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by wittyscreenname

hey morons. i know its not a new system. its a plea for people to accept vista. i would figure youd assume, you shitbrained dumbasses.

It doesn't read like that.

We read what you wrote, it was stupid.

People already accept Vista, you don't need to start a personal crusade about it.
I understood about || <-- that much of that.

o_O
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...