I am now budgeting to buy a good 7-string. While My budget is $750 CDN for the Ibanez S7320, I may look at other options

The only must have is that it have good Floyd Rose (licensed or otherwise) and thin neck. Obviously, there are some "preference" that I would prefer to have: non-basswood body, bolt-on necks. Other nice to have features are 24 frets.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
the absolutely massive 7 string/erg thread will surely help you out
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
schecter c7 hellraiser fr.

i love schecters fater necks (theyre really not that fat (at least not gibson fat)) cuz my hands are a bit larger and i can really get a GREAT clamp and squeeze on chords of any shape. and then i just tweek my thumb around so i can shred
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by webbtje
If you can afford the Ibanez RG1570, go for it, it's fantastic.

That's a 6, I think you meant RG1527...

+1 to Ippon.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
RG1527 if you can afford it

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by xFinnellx
schecter c7 hellraiser fr.

i love schecters fater necks (theyre really not that fat (at least not gibson fat)) cuz my hands are a bit larger and i can really get a GREAT clamp and squeeze on chords of any shape. and then i just tweek my thumb around so i can shred

Even though I could use fat necks, since my hands are small (asian here), I need thin necks, so I guess it's RG7620 (used should be good price), RG1527 (ain't those two basically same thing?!), or S7320; in other terms, Edge Pro vs ZR Trem.

In this case, each trem have what benefits? (I am not going to say "can i do Dragonforce" because the answer is both can)
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
Crate CPB150
Metal Muff
S7320 is a great guitar, and I really like the trem, the main pro to it is the adjustability and stability of the trem, but the lack is only 22 frets.
The RG1527 is also a nice guitar, but if you want mahogany then this isn't the go to guitar for you.
Both are equally good choices, neither have amazing pickups but neither are horrible, but you can always swap those out down the line. I recommend the S7320 for sure if you can suffice with only 22 frets.
Quote by bowen
S7320 is a great guitar, and I really like the trem, the main pro to it is the adjustability and stability of the trem, but the lack is only 22 frets.
The RG1527 is also a nice guitar, but if you want mahogany then this isn't the go to guitar for you.
Both are equally good choices, neither have amazing pickups but neither are horrible, but you can always swap those out down the line. I recommend the S7320 for sure if you can suffice with only 22 frets.

22 frets have its benefits in terms of tone (You will be surprise how much less bass just by moving about 2cm generate) And I plan to swap them out with D-activator 7. Thanks for the help.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
Crate CPB150
Metal Muff