i'm supposed to write a paper over Jane Eyre and discuss Marxist/Economic Determinist points of view

i can do the paper, but i have to find a critical article or literary criticism of Jane Eyre that has to do with Marxism

anyone know a good place to look for articles like that?

(google didn't help, so what the hell)
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
yeah i've kinda already been there
whatever
i guess i'll just end up in a library
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by cheez1492
yeah i've kinda already been there
whatever
i guess i'll just end up in a library

Library is your best bet. Try Wiki?

Also, there are alot of websites where you can download essays and that, that people have done in the past. I don't know any URL's sorry.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Since venturing out from your home to seek the necessary information for this essay is too much work for you, I must point out the most obvious of solutions to this predicament:

First, you must go to the nearest courthouse with a few valid documents of identity (current ID and social security card are cool) and legally change your name to Jane Eyre. Next, you will head down to your local library and check out three books: "The Marxist System: Economic, Political, and Social Perspectives" by Robert Freedman. 180 pgs. "A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy" by Karl Marx, N. I. Stone. 314 pgs. And, finally, "A Reappraisal of Marxian Economics" by Murray Wolfson. 220 pgs.

Next, you will read these books and critically analyze/study their content. Once you feel you have a firm grasp on the main ideas (i.e. you can easily summarize the main concepts of the texts on a whim), you will compile these points into a rough outline, then write an essay on your (Jane Eyre's) interpretations on the material.

Or, you could simply get off of your ass, stop lazing around UG, and find what you're looking for.
Quote by Rox0r713
Since venturing out from your home to seek the necessary information for this essay is too much work for you, I must point out the most obvious of solutions to this predicament:

First, you must go to the nearest courthouse with a few valid documents of identity (current ID and social security card are cool) and legally change your name to Jane Eyre. Next, you will head down to your local library and check out three books: "The Marxist System: Economic, Political, and Social Perspectives" by Robert Freedman. 180 pgs. "A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy" by Karl Marx, N. I. Stone. 314 pgs. And, finally, "A Reappraisal of Marxian Economics" by Murray Wolfson. 220 pgs.

Next, you will read these books and critically analyze/study their content. Once you feel you have a firm grasp on the main ideas (i.e. you can easily summarize the main concepts of the texts on a whim), you will compile these points into a rough outline, then write an essay on your (Jane Eyre's) interpretations on the material.

Or, you could simply get off of your ass, stop lazing around UG, and find what you're looking for.

this.