IMO thats possibly the ugliest thing since i saw two fat dogs humping

but ive not EVER seen one in the flesh let alone play one, ask in your local guitar store if they can order one in for ya
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Looks like a Rick.

Yummy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quite cool. I love maple fret boards with black block inlays.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Haha I really think it's a hate/love kind of guitar. Everyone I showed either says "gorgeous" or "f*cking ugly". The only reason I was really appealed by it other than looks is the fact that it does not seem to be a shred monster like most of Schecters other guitars.
eh... it's OKAY...

if someone ever gave me one, i'd play it for a few days, then just sell it.
O O

___
This is very off-topic, but I just happened to read your signature TheBax, and do you actually own a REAL original Fender Starcaster (the semi-acoustic), or is it just the new budget version? If the real deal, how much did you pay for it?

the neck looks like my schecter pt fastbacks. i like my guitar.

they get strange schecters in my local shop all the time. if i see one, ill snap a pic.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565

the neck looks like my schecter pt fastbacks. i like my guitar.

they get strange schecters in my local shop all the time. if i see one, ill snap a pic.

That one looks truly awesome. I really love the Tele-shape, and that one is extra sexy.
Personally, I kinda like it. Haven't had a chance to try one. One of my local stores is a big Schecter dealer, so I'll see if they have one on my next trip there.

Here's some better pics:

The specs look pretty good on it.

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck / 25.5"
BODY: Ash
NECK/FINGERBOARD: Maple / Gloss Maple
FRETS: 22 Jumbo
INLAYS: Block
PICKUPS: Duncan Designed HB-101
ELECTRONICS: 2 Vol/2 Tone (tap)/3-way switch
BRIDGE: TonePros TOM w/Custom S-Tail
BINDING: Aged White
TUNERS: Grover
HARDWARE: Chrome
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I just love the looks of that guitar. I've played some Schecters and they have all been great, but I haven't played this one.

Only improvement on the looks could be a better looking pickguard.

Maple fretboard with black block inlays *drool*
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
Sure, the thing really looks like a Rick, but I wonder if it sounds like one? Maybe when playing with split humbuckers...? If they really sound like Rickenbackers I want a 12-string right away .

Edit: And yeah, the S-tail is really ugly.
Quote by slamcityjam
Sure, the thing really looks like a Rick, but I wonder if it sounds like one? Maybe when playing with split humbuckers...? If they really sound like Rickenbackers I want a 12-string right away .

i've played a lot of guitars and the split feature really works with the stock pickups.

probably one of my most versatile guitars.

thanks and good luck.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Well, for me personally, it's one of the best ricks I've ever seen. I kinda like it.

What's that second plastic cover for? Nothing on it... might there be a battery box underneath or something? Nah wait, not a battery box, those are passives. Is it just cosmetic?
Lefty Black Gibson SG Special with EMG 60/85
15w Laney Hard Core Max
SG Commando

Quote by donkey the wise
I think plod just won the thread. All 1,019 pages of it. Won.
the neck looks really cool and the body shape isn't bad at all. it's the bridge and the pickquard that make it look weird honestly. without those i think it'd be a very nice looking guitar.

knowing Schecter and their ability to make very playable guitars this guitar will probably be worth it to those who like that Rick shape
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I have a Telecaster HW1 right now and I was just wondering if you guys think this guitar would compliment it or if the sound is too similar? Should I go for a semi-hollow ES-335-style guitar with humbuckers instead? I'm looking for as much versatility as possible.
Don't knock how it plays until you've played it. It looks nice. And I don't think it looks too much like any of the Ricks I just looked up. It looks better in Crimson Ghost.
The '09 ones look amazing! I've been looking for a matching guitar for my Rick- cheers!