Am I the only one that actually relishes them? Honestly, I think it's just as hilarious when I find myself in an incredibly awkward moment as when I see someone else in one. A few times, I've even laughed out loud, which usually makes the situation worse, but hey, I think the feeling is funny.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't purposely get myself into bad silences every 25 seconds, but when I make a lame joke or something, and no one reacts, I find it so interesting, such a strange part of life.

Anyone else agree? Or not...
One time my friends and I

holy crap! That is awkward...

I started writing about my friends and then realized that I don't have any.

This is interesting!!!
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by KetchupLad14
Am I the only one that actually relishes them? Honestly, I think it's just as hilarious when I find myself in an incredibly awkward moment as when I see someone else in one. A few times, I've even laughed out loud, which usually makes the situation worse, but hey, I think the feeling is funny.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't purposely get myself into bad silences every 25 seconds, but when I make a lame joke or something, and no one reacts, I find it so interesting, such a strange part of life.

Anyone else agree? Or not...

totally agree mannn
when ever you are walking and there is some one in front of you
and you try to make out their way and they move in the exact same direction as you to the left and then you pause for a second and try to move the opposite direction so they can pass only thing is they try to be the nice guy and move that same exact direction at the same time. incredbly awkward
Quote by the_man101
when ever you are walking and there is some one in front of you
and you try to make out their way and they move in the exact same direction as you to the left and then you pause for a second and try to move the opposite direction so they can pass only thing is they try to be the nice guy and move that same exact direction. incredbly awkward

I hate that.

A black girl did that in my Art class. Then I moved to the side and she didn't move.

So I gave her one of these...

And I swear, she did one of those Homer panic dances...

Once I walked into this thread, and it was obvious that the TS didn't use the searchbar. Everybody knew it, but didn't want to be the one to call him out on it.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by JakeTheDuck
Once I walked into this thread, and it was obvious that the TS didn't use the searchbar. Everybody knew it, but didn't want to be the one to call him out on it.

well aren't you the coolest thing since water fell from the sky?
Quote by JakeTheDuck

Quote by landerson
well aren't you the coolest thing since water fell from the sky?

I like to think so. But seriously, there was a big thread on this just a few days ago.
Upon this watered one

Quote by JakeTheDuck
I like to think so. But seriously, there was a big thread on this just a few days ago.

A few days ago (on the first day of school) I saw one of my friends during lunch at a different table, so I did the pussy licking sign thingy (the thing when you put your two fingers in a V and stick your tongue between 'em) and I didn't notice that when I was doing that, there was this girl in front of him who thought I was doing that to her.

My friend lol'd. It was awkward
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
A few days ago (on the first day of school) I saw one of my friends during lunch at a different table, so I did the pussy licking sign thingy (the thing when you put your two fingers in a V and stick your tongue between 'em) and I didn't notice that when I was doing that, there was this girl in front of him who thought I was doing that to her.

My friend lol'd. It was awkward

ahaha..
Girl: what the ****?!?!
Quote by KetchupLad14
^ I'm finding a bunch on disliking awkward moments, but not any like this.

You can prove me wrong though, I'm not trying to be a jerk.

Fair enough, I probably should have read the thread first, but somebody had to do it.
Upon this watered one

Quote by JakeTheDuck
Fair enough, I probably should have read the thread first, but somebody had to do it.

you've been owned by ketchup lad. and yourself.
Quote by landerson
you've been owned by ketchup lad.

I know I had to try to beat someone else to the punch and make the joke before I read.

Anyways, I personally don't mind "awkward" moments, but I try to avoid them because others dislike them, and I wouldn't want that to interfere with my game spitting.
Upon this watered one

Quote by JakeTheDuck
I know I had to try to beat someone else to the punch and make the joke before I read.

Anyways, I personally don't mind "awkward" moments, but I try to avoid them because others dislike them, and I wouldn't want that to interfere with my game spitting.

hah. you're just too cool to read the threads you post in. i guess....that would make you better than water falling from the sky?
Quote by landerson
hah. you're just too cool to read the threads you post in. i guess....that would make you better than water falling from the sky?

If you wanna get technical about it. I usually do though, I swear!!
Upon this watered one

Usually I say something random and they just give a "wtf?" look.

Or I just say "Awkward Silence" just to state the obvious.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by JakeTheDuck
If you wanna get technical about it. I usually do though, I swear!!

dont get grumpeh son. im just messin with ya
The other day I had the best conversation stopper ever. I told a joke that goes "What's black, red and white? A nigger that's been shot in the cranium!" One person laughed, the rest just wouldn't speak until I'd left.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Me and my friend in class were talking about a video game and i asked him how do i have a character with dark skin without being evil. The game only lets you create Caucasians and when you do evil stuff you turn into a dark devilish man.... and in my room there were a lot of African Americans that heard us :x
speaking of black jokes. i've been watching a lot of da ali g show lately so i love to use references here and there

so me and my friend (who is black) were walking down a school hallway and one girl was staring at him wierdly. he stopped for a sec, and then continued. he said to me "why was she looking at me like that?" and i used a line that borat says to describe black people: "Well, because youre a man with a chocolate face!" at that moment, a teacher was walking by and he stopped. and he stared me down. hard.

i was embarassed