Right now I am learning One and Eruption, but I will want some other songs to practice. If possible, provide a tab that lables the tapped note as t.
Try out the little tapping lick in Scarified by Racer X.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by djmay71
Silverstein-Smile In Your Sleep has a catchy intermediate tapping riff

+1. Also if you want to get really good, try to learn the tapping in The Crusade - Trivium. It's tricky at first, but after practice it is extremely fun to play.
atreyu - lip gloss in black. extremely easy.
other van halen: hot for teacher
rhoads: crazy train, flying high again

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I'm agreeing with Smile In Your Sleep and Lip Gloss and Black right now. Also, check out Roses for the Dead by Funeral for a Friend. It's almost the same as Smile in Your Sleep, but it's not as tricky.
Dancing through Sunday by AFI, at least the I Heard a Voice version, has a vry cool solo which uses tapping. Ex's and Oh's has tapping in Dan Jacob's (2nd part) of the solo. The intro riff in The Leaving Song Pt. 2 by AFI is pretty cool, and actually easy. Roses for the dead is pretty awesome, too.
Hot for Teacher by Van Halen has a nice tapping intro.
Four Seasons by Paul Gilbert

If you want to you can try some harder pieces like Midnight and Day at the Beach by Joe Satriani and Building the church by Steve Vai.
hue
its kind of funny how eruption that started the tapping craze is now considered practice!
Paul Gilberts Toccata and Fugue or Four Seasons, or if you want something really difficult try the tapping in Technical Difficulties by PG.

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
Quote by se012101
symphony x - sea of lies. Lots of tapping of the string skipping variety.

If he is only able to play the tapping parts in One and Eruption, there is no way in HELL that he will be able to do Michael Romeo 5/6 finger tapped arppegios. Thats like telling Tony Iommi or Django Reinhart to play Serrana or Mabels Fatal Fable, it's just not possible for them.

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
^ you may have a point. It is difficult (as I am finding out, I'm in the middle of learning it, and well, I'm getting it down, but it's not easy). There isn't anything in it that can't be tapped with one finger, though all the string skipping and hammers from nowhere may it very difficult. The main interlude part might be doable, though.
Quote by bassbrotha
midnight, joe satriani

no doubt in that song, the whole thing is tapping

For him to play that " clean"is a little challenging
(assuming he can only tap eruption style licks)

The tapping interludes in wonderful slippery thing by guthrie govan, easy practice there!
Originally posted by TapMaster
If you break a JEM you know your going to go to hell when you die

Only member of the 'This is too immature for me' club.
The solo part in "Always with me always with you" by Satch is pretty easy, and you can make it sound good.

then if youre in a more explorative mood.... try Aerodynamic by daft punk.
Its always awesome!
Quote by sock_demon
Hot for Teacher by Van Halen has a nice tapping intro.
Four Seasons by Paul Gilbert

If you want to you can try some harder pieces like Midnight and Day at the Beach by Joe Satriani and Building the church by Steve Vai.

+1 for Day at the Beach, it's great for learning to tap chords and two notes at a time etc