Hello, I am looking to find a store that sells reasonably priced used guitar amps (I already know about ebay & craigslist so please dont mention those) Does anyone know of a reliable store that sells used amps?
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Guitar Center, SamAsh, most local small shops do as well.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
music go 'round if there's one close to you
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
I live in Dubuque, IA and there's only 2 music stores near my town. One Is Uncle Ike's and the other is Kephart's Neither of them have a good selection of used amps. I was asking for more of internet-based stores (like musician's friend only with used stuff)
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
What about down at the quad cities? Or Cedar Rapids?
Quote by the Sinner
I live in Dubuque, IA and there's only 2 music stores near my town. One Is Uncle Ike's and the other is Kephart's Neither of them have a good selection of used amps. I was asking for more of internet-based stores (like musician's friend only with used stuff)

i wouldnt buy used online that scares me i wont order NEW without playing first i would think ordering used would be doubly as important.

and keep in mind shipping a heavy amp is gonna be expensive
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
I know you said no craigslist, but maybe post an add of what you want to buy, and see who contacts you.
Quote by gregs1020
I know you said no craigslist, but maybe post an add of what you want to buy, and see who contacts you.

Do this.
It's how I got a used Delta Blues for 250. They normally cost 640.