well im in grade nine and this is my first year of highschool, and the problom is that no joke, everyone is gay. ive been there two weeks now, and i know NO ONE (serious) who smokes chronic there. like my old elementary school, everyone smoked and drank lol, it was a hell of a time (in grade 8 of course), but when highschool came, i moved like a few regions away, so i cant go to their school or chill with them. now im with people who ONLY care about their marks (i do care about my marks, im a 87 avrage no joke, but these kids, their marks are their lives), no one knows how to play guitar, and are all ugly. like guys, if im asking advice on the internet, thats preety low, so i need your help pit, what would you do if you were me

i dont mind jokes, just after the joke try to help me (and fapping, raping and cumming blood does not come to mind)
Stop using the word 'gay' to describe people who don't have the same interests as you.

Prick.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
Stop using the word 'gay' to describe people who don't have the same interests as you.

Prick.

sorry dude, i did not mean it in that way man
Someone needs to get their priorities straight...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Maybe you should, no joke, find some people who are, no joke, cool. Like, I know this one guy, he was like, no joke, he like shit in a box and let it sit there for, no joke, three weeks, then he like, smoked it, no joke, it was awesome, you just need to like, find some dudes like this who are like, no joke, cool and like not like gay. Cause those guys are real gay if they like don't like smoke chronic, I mean, no joke, if people don't smoke chronic they're like, no joke the gayest, I know exactly what you mean, like, no joke.

Yo.
This makes me realize how stupid I was when I was in grade 9.
Quote by Sharck
Maybe you should, no joke, find some people who are, no joke, cool. Like, I know this one guy, he was like, no joke, he like shit in a box and let it sit there for, no joke, three weeks, then he like, smoked it, no joke, it was awesome, you just need to like, find some dudes like this who are like, no joke, cool and like not like gay. Cause those guys are real gay if they like don't like smoke chronic, I mean, no joke, if people don't smoke chronic they're like, no joke the gayest, I know exactly what you mean, like, no joke.

Yo.

Quote by bassbrotha
well im in grade nine and this is my first year of highschool, and the problom is that no joke, everyone is gay. ive been there two weeks now, and i know NO ONE (serious) who smokes chronic there. like my old elementary school, everyone smoked and drank lol, it was a hell of a time (in grade 8 of course), but when highschool came, i moved like a few regions away, so i cant go to their school or chill with them. now im with people who ONLY care about their marks (i do care about my marks, im a 87 avrage no joke, but these kids, their marks are their lives), no one knows how to play guitar, and are all ugly. like guys, if im asking advice on the internet, thats preety low, so i need your help pit, what would you do if you were me

i dont mind jokes, just after the joke try to help me (and fapping, raping and cumming blood does not come to mind)

ಠ_ಠ
Sorry everyone has more sense than you.

No joke.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Ok, we've established that TS misused the term 'gay.' Now lets all get over it, it's not the end of the world.

Dude, maybe take a sobriety break until you find someone you'd like to blaze with. I mean, get your grades as high as you can, then once you find someone, toke with them. Or you could get everyone started, then when they realize how wonderful it is, sell it to them at ridiculous prices.
no joke?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
fail
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
there are more important things in life than just smoking, my friend.
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by Jaymz_515
ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Just Andrew

Prick.

This.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

I'd rather be an ugly, talentless homosexual than be like you, TS.

EDIT: No joke, I'm not gonna lie!
I smell meme.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Hm. An 87 isn't that good...I run, play guitar, do plays, go to parties and have a 96. I mean come on. I have senioritis like shit too.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Phorgot
there are more important things in life than just smoking, my friend.

The kid just started high school. All he should be thinking about is how to have a good time and make life fun while his blissful childhood slowly wears away.

I say you keep looking dude, eventually you'll find kids that blaze and have similar interests. Until then, just hold in there like no joke
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!