Page 1 of 2
Well, I found out today that my Math teacher plays World of Warcraft. It went rather awkwardly, and I'll lay out the discussion as it was:

Teacher - "Alright guys, just don't be downloading anything on to these computers. So that means no World of Warcraft."

Student - "Dude, that game is so gay. Who plays that anymore?"

Teacher - "I do."

........silence

Student 2 - "What's that?"

Teacher - (something along the lines of) "A player to player MMORPG set in a virtual world."

Is this weird? Because I don't know many adults that play this game. I don't even know that many students that play this game. And myself, personally, do not like it at all.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Hes probably a nerd. so its legal.

Has his mother ever been in your classroom?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Funnily enough, teachers are real people and do stuff in their own lives. Some of them play very dull games.
that really surprises you? how many cool math teachers have you known?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

At my school my english teacher plays, He is the coolest guy ever. I know a decent amount of students taht play too. I play myself but am quitting due to lost intrest in the game.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
That's awesome. I wish my math teacher was like that.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I think my Music Teacher plays.

and I heard a district near the coast, has a whole bunch of teachers who have LAN parties at the school.
Quote by boboguitar
If I ever finish my degree, I'll be a cool maths teacher.
Quote by boboguitar

My math teacher is cool.
My Physics teacher used to play it in our lessons without the smartboard on.

What a bloke!
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

Quote by smb
Funnily enough, teachers are real people and do stuff in their own lives. Some of them play very dull games.

Wht the fukk are you talking about? teachers aren't people like you and I, they can't feel like you and i, therefore they arent people, therefore you musn't treat them with respect.

And this guy sounds like a nerd! A math teacher and a wow player? Now, there's two kinds of people in this world, nerds and jocks. and as a jock, it is my patriotic duty to give nerds a hard time.

Nerds suck; jocks rule! CLASS' 77!
join it,and cheat, so everytime he gives you a bad grade, you kick his virtual ass
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by boboguitar

Mine is an alcoholic and has some sort of learning disability.

I dislike him.
Dorkus.
Haha this reminds me of the introductions we did in class. The teacher asked this new kid what his hobby was and he said World of Warcraft. There was an awkward silence. The teacher didn't know what to say XD.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by mr.happyman
Wht the fukk are you talking about? teachers aren't people like you and I, they can't feel like you and i, therefore they arent people, therefore you musn't treat them with respect.

And this guy sounds like a nerd! A math teacher and a wow player? Now, there's two kinds of people in this world, nerds and jocks. and as a jock, it is my patriotic duty to give nerds a hard time.

Yeah! Let's all go to the lockers and have a group hug in the showers! Woo!
Quote by mr.happyman

hows life been at the gas station since graduation?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Yeah, sometimes the teachers in my schools IT department(graphic arts,3d animation all that jazz) play halo and counter strike with students.
H e l l o .
Last edited by kitty_teh_fish at Sep 8, 2008,
Tons of adults play WoW. One of the math teachers in my school plays, and it's a she.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
What a nub. He should be playing CS instead.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
lmao. surprisingly the cool kids in my school play WoW. In my history class we were talking about political parties (Canadian History) and the teacher was like

"back in the late 1800s there were two main parties riding against eachother to be prime minister. One was the Alliance, does anyone know the other one?"

and the one kid was like:

"the horde!"

and everyone LOL'D.

Yes, I did as well.
Quote by TheReFiller
Well, I found out today that my Math teacher plays World of Warcraft. It went rather awkwardly, and I'll lay out the discussion as it was:

Teacher - "Alright guys, just don't be downloading anything on to these computers. So that means no World of Warcraft."

Student - "Dude, that game is so gay. Who plays that anymore?"

Teacher - "I do."

........silence

Student 2 - "What's that?"

Teacher - (something along the lines of) "A player to player MMORPG set in a virtual world."

Is this weird? Because I don't know many adults that play this game. I don't even know that many students that play this game. And myself, personally, do not like it at all.

Every ****ing uni lecturer at my university of canberra will bring up one of three things: Law, Doctor Who, or World of Warcraft.

Dude, there's million upon millions of people playing it. look for discolouration in their skin, glazing on the eyeballs, and social awkwardness in order to determine who's playing and who isn't.
it's a math teacher... so no, it's not weird
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_Lv0r-l4c

see....

my AP English teacher's favorite story is the Harry Potter series. he mentioned so when we were discussing the Canterbury Tales and Medieval poetry. strange eh?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
You should find him on WOW and message him that you need help with today's assignment.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Dear TS,
You wouldn't happen to go to a school called Grant Park High would you?
I had a French sub who played WoW with her husband. She was actually really cool.
Lol, my Ap Euro teacher did last year. And him and this one student would always talk ab out. With the teacher saying things like "Oh you left me in the fairy woods last night."
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
This a teacher at my school who teaches computer class and he plays CS:S and DOD:S so i dont think its that weird.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
Page 1 of 2