Page 1 of 3
In my school, there's a Muslim kid, and he's really funny and easygoing.He told us to call him Fez, like from that 70s show,because we coodn't say his name. So every day in August some kids would call him terrorist and tell him to get the **** out of America. Me and him would yell at them.... until this month.He must fast all this month, no water, no food, no swearing. He had to quit football because he coodn't handle it. And one day the kid spilled food on him and he flipped out and broke his fast.

He doesn't even dress different, just... this is my first experiance with this, and I think it's terrible.
meh
that sucks man
.....**** people
well a lot people
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
yeah man, that really blows. some people just don't get it.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Rasicsm's only for losers who have nothing else on anyone and desperatley need to feel superior to someone else to make their sad lives better.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by Holy.
Why does he have to fast all month?

cause god tells him to
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
that's terrible

get some friends and kick some asssss
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
You're only just now realizing racism sucks...?

Well, better late than never.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Holy.
Why does he have to fast all month?

It's Ramadan I believe, all of the Muslims at my Dad's firestation have to also.
meh
Quote by Kensai
You're only just now realizing racism sucks...?

Well, better late than never.

NO, I just havn't experianced it this bad.
meh
It's a shame how everyone is willing to over-defend blacks (That isn't the shame), but then bash any Mexican or Muslim (Hell, anyone that looks Muslim) in sight around here.
Some people are just A-holes. I won't lie, i make fun of people all the time, but I don't do the stupid, immature thing to feel like my friends like me.

The only thing you can do is be his friend. Show him compassion.

Or be vigilante (Not advised) and kick some A-hole's A-hole.
GTFO my sig
How is this racism? Since when is "Islam" a race?
Last edited by EnemyWolf at Sep 8, 2008,
Quote by garden of grey
It's a shame how everyone is willing to over-defend blacks (That isn't the shame), but then bash any Mexican or Muslim (Hell, anyone that looks Muslim) in sight around here.

You mean anyone that looks like they are from the Middle East.
Quote by EnemyWolf
How is this racism? Since when is "Islam" a race? You are more ignorant than racists.

it's technically not racism, but I guess it would still somewhat count seeing as the guy probably is middle eastern, and some people tend to generalize every middle eastern person as a terrorist.
Quote by EnemyWolf
How is this racism? Since when is "Islam" a race? You are more ignorant than racists.

*Sigh*
Here we go..
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

Quote by Tomosaurus
Racism = War.

It's too ****ed up.

wrong racism=genocide which leads to war but not always
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by EnemyWolf

stupid.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Quote by EnemyWolf

People don't care about the religion as much as they do about coming from the middle-east.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by alternitivebass
wrong racism=genocide which leads to war but not always

Outside the slaughter of Native Americans, racism has never been a major factor in genocides.
Quote by EnemyWolf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How is he more ignorant than racists? Racists are dumbasses, they generalize an entire race (or religion) based on assumptions and they deserve all the shit they get.
When somone fasts they can still have water XP
They would die if they didnt.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Outside the slaughter of Native Americans, racism has never been a major factor in genocides.

True, it's usually religion.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Enihs

They can only eat and drink at 4am and late at night I think.
Quote by EnemyWolf

because people are ignorant and group all middle easterns as terrorists, so they discriminate against anyone who looks the part to them: Middle easterns...

im not quite sure how thats NOT racism...
Quote by Enihs

no they cant. not during the day.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Quote by maggot9779
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How is he more ignorant than racists? Racists are dumbasses, they generalize an entire race (or religion) based on assumptions and they deserve all the shit they get.

I agree, it was a super stretch of an exaggeration, but still, yea I am just gonna erase that part.
Quote by maggot9779

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's exactly what you just did.
Dumbass.

Also they fast from dawn to dusk.
Quote by soBLINKad
because people are ignorant and group all middle easterns as terrorists, so they discriminate against anyone who looks the part to them: Middle easterns...

im not quite sure how thats NOT racism...

Discriminating against people from the Middle East is racism, discriminating against Muslims is not.
Quote by EnemyWolf
I agree, it was a super stretch of an exaggeration, but still, yea I am just gonna erase that part.

Coolio, I was hoping you weren't for reals
Quote by EnemyWolf

rwanda
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Team Lime Green!
Quote by merfsullivan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's exactly what you just did.
Dumbass.

Also they fast from dawn to dusk.

What? I generalized an entire race based on assumption? Nope, I just pointed out what racism is...unless you have another definition...
Quote by alternitivebass
rwanda

Oh, c'mon they are still black Africans. More like ethnic group discrimination in that case.
Quote by EnemyWolf

Armenia.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Oh, c'mon they are still black Africans. More like ethnic group discrimination in that case.

ethnic group discrimination is still racism but back to the original point i was still right because i dont believe there are any cases where racism jumped to war without a short case of genocide
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Team Lime Green!
my best friends muslim, thank god people here are tolerant, or i would KILL them.
Seriously, why does this crap happen in America so much? Isn't that the country of freedom or something?
Page 1 of 3