Alright i was putting together a PA system on zzounds. Itd be $990. Ya know 800W bridged behringer mixer 10 channel, with peavy 15 inch speakers.

Would I be better off with one of those Fender PA systems for $600? Can I use other speakers then those? What about adding monitors. I just need one for bars.
The fenders are fine. I don't know about adding monitors and such, but they're really simple to use and portable.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
i was reading the reviews and everything, the passport 250 seems just fine for bars! And it saves room for my 2 guitars!
Really? Cuz I've heard really bad things about both Behringer in general and the Fender Passports. I'd recommend looking into getting powered speakers because it's a lot easier at both the beginning and when making future changes to your system when you don't have to match the wattage of your amplifier or power ed mixer to that of your speakers. It's a pain when all you want to do is toss in a subwoofer for an outdoor gig six months after buying your original PA, and you have to buy a completely new power amplifier to handle it. Also, you can get that stuff a lot cheaper if you buy used. It's easy to find good used PA equipment since a lot of idiots attempt to start a PA company or recording studio without knowing what they're doing and end up going out of business.

By the way, reviews left through online stores are dubious at best. If the store itself leaves a review, they're just trying to get you to buy it. And the only people leaving reviews with the site are the ones who were willing to buy it in the first place. And a lot of bad reviews are probably removed for cursing too much. For stuff like PA equipment, where very, very few people actually know what they are talking about, the problem is amplified. Just take a look at the reviews for some of the stuff that you know is bad, and you'll see what I mean.

Ultimate case in point:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Danelectro-DD1-Fab-Tone-Distortion-Pedal?sku=151852

Which basically means, until you've listened to a half-dozen or so different PA systems in your price range, I wouldn't buy one. Because that's the only way you'll be able to make a decent decision.