I realize its not summer n e more but i need to find a place to apply for next summer for nice guitar stuff and nice clothes. My mom says for my eagle scout project she will give me a Bugera 333XL so the amp is taken care of . I am 14 and dont know many places to work there are 2 placei can think of 4 caddy jobs and will take both of them up i have almost passed lifeguard tests (not ambitious enough to finish), and am CPR certified. does n e 1 have an idea.
Run a male prostitution ring.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
Run a male prostitution ring.

That, or BECOME a male prostitute.

Seriously, I see many 14 year olds working at Dairy Queen. It's funny when they don't get the Blizzard right, and when they turn it upside down in front of you..
I think you know where this is going.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Panhandle.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by McLovin-
That, or BECOME a male prostitute.

Seriously, I see many 14 year olds working at Dairy Queen. It's funny when they don't get the Blizzard right, and when they turn it upside down in front of you..
I think you know where this is going.

I love it when that happens.
The look on their faces are priceless
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by Stratoblaster73

I've honestly never seen that happen ha.

I don't know..McDonald's?
Quote by Stratoblaster73

Exactly, they just stare at it for a couple seconds like "Wtf just happened"..

Also, being a Caddy sucks dude. I was a caddy for a day, and nearly passed out from heatstroke.

But, every job sucks when you're 14.
Ask your Mom or Dad if they know anybody that needs help. I did that, and I got a job renovating a small school.
Learned quite a bit too.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.