So I've been watching MNF for a little while (Green Bay v. Minnesota) and whenever they go to a commercial they play a Metallica song. They've played Fuel a few times and I just heard them play The Day That Never Comes. I also heard Wherever I May Roam on a highlight reel on Sportscenter last week. Is this something done my Metallica's PR people or what? I assume that it is no coincidence that I start hearing all these things on TV in the weeks before their new album release. Whatever. I'm just waiting for the Broncos game anyways.

PS. If this falls under the no Metallica rule... I sorry! I will delete. Pwwweeezz don't ban me.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
All I know is that if they say "Brett Favre" one more time during this game, someone's going down.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
No clue, but I like it

hahaha green bay just got owned
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by GNiCk89
All I know is that if they say "Brett Favre" one more time during this game, someone's going down.

You mean Farve.

Wait....it's spelled Favre.

Hmm....I sound out his name but IT DOESN'T APPLY TO THE RULES OF SECOND GRADE ENGLISH!!!!

*does not compute*
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
You specifically mention Metallica and are asking a question about Metallica. What the fuck! Is it really that hard to tell if this falls under the Metallica umbrella that you're not supposed to make stupid threads about!?
*reported*

Official NFL thread
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Last edited by Austin_Scharosc at Sep 8, 2008,
Quote by Mockstairwell
You mean Farve.

Wait....it's spelled Favre.

Hmm....I sound out his name but IT DOESN'T APPLY TO THE RULES OF SECOND GRADE ENGLISH!!!!

*does not compute*
it's actually pronounced FAHve not FARve. it's french. the american broadcasters are just too stupid to know how to properly pronounce it.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by GNiCk89

yes, a small child will be going off a large building, not by choice.
and if the broncos don't win i will not be a happy camper.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
I can't have a real favorite in the broncos/raiders game....im a chiefs fan. so thank you to the fans of any team but the patriots and anyone who didn't have brady on their fantasy team. and like that guy said about the college games, why are they playing all of this AC/DC? they did it during NASCAR too! (not that im complaining)
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray