Okay, so I just bought this guitar and I'm already having problems with it. I don't know if it was used or new, so it might just be the strings, but I already broke the top 'E' string by attempting to tune it. As for the other strings, whenever I tuned them it was physically impossible to play. You had to press so hard to do a hammer on, or just to even hold down a note. Anyway, my question is.. Are my strings the problem? Or does this guitar just not bode well?
A 99 dollar guitar isn't going to play like a PRS. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way. Go buy a decent guitar.

EDIT: lol^^ +1
EDIT 2: i liked toy better.
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
Last edited by littel at Sep 8, 2008,
Quote by Tackleberry
Your kidding right.

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I have a decent guitar. However, I'm asking what's wrong with the kids panda guitar. Just because it's a kids guitar it doesn't mean that it'll be impossible to play.

I am just asking if I need new strings, or if it has special tuning or something.
Quote by VyneDono
I have a decent guitar. However, I'm asking what's wrong with the kids panda guitar. Just because it's a kids guitar it doesn't mean that it'll be impossible to play.

I am just asking if I need new strings, or if it has special tuning or something.

Actually pretty much, yes it does.
Quote by which ones pink
Actually pretty much, yes it does.

So you're saying it's impossible to find a guitar that's made for kids, that's playable?
my brother won a crescent acoustic from the boardwalk. it has plastic frets that are painted gold and every time you bend a note it chips the paint off.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
With super cheap guitars they usually compensate for poor workmanship by jacking the action up real high or never set it to begin with. Which makes it alot harder to fret. You can try lowering the saddles at the bridge. See if that helps. It may need other adjustments to. But if the neck wasnt bolted on right may not be able to do much with the action.
Quote by mikeyElite
my brother won a crescent acoustic from the boardwalk. it has plastic frets that are painted gold and every time you bend a note it chips the paint off.

oh shit, that's bad.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.