alright guys, i have to write an essay about a conflict that i have had to deal with, but i can't think of anything. any ideas?

i'm looking for something really stupid to right about like something that everyone has to deal with or maybe something out of the ordinary
write an essay about your conflict about finding ideas for a stupid essay that noone likes to do in the first place.
Quote by Liarsenic67
alright guys, i have to write an essay about a conflict that i have had to deal with, but i can't think of anything. any ideas?

i'm looking for something really stupid to right about like something that everyone has to deal with or maybe something out of the ordinary

You should go back a few years.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Metal_miltia
write an essay about your conflict about finding ideas for a stupid essay that noone likes to do in the first place.

This. Really. That'd be a sick essay!
The struggle of you climbing out of your mom's womb. Everyone deals with it.
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by Metal_miltia

If this is done well, teachers will love it. Seriously.
I looked at your profile for hope of a blog or something that could express your views on an issue, but alas, you are quite uninteresting.
Quote by The Picker
The struggle of you climbing out of your mom's womb. Everyone deals with it.

Or, for an out of the ordinary conflict, trying to climb back in.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.