Quote by Flamings Lips Myspace Bulletin
Make the official song for Oklahoma a Lips tune!

The good people in the state of Oklahoma, the hometown of The Flaming Lips, are looking for a new official state song, and they have seen fit to include "Do You Realize?" as a possible contender! But they're up against some stiff competition, so they need your votes to hit the highwater mark! Click here to vote and pass it on!

I thought this might be fun for any Flaming Lips fans. Just passing along the message.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Modern Rock Forum?

I don't know who the Flaming Lips are but they do not belong in The Pit.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by James_Water2
Modern Rock Forum?

Why dont you know who they are?...noob
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by James_Water2
Modern Rock Forum?

1. *sigh*
2. More exposure in the Pit which is what I'm looking for.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
i voted for walk, dont run..........................
sorry
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by SupImJimmy

hmm never heard him live...He sounds good in the studio.

Alas, come on fans! Vote away!

edit:
Quote by Incesticide
i voted for walk, dont run..........................
sorry

I thought we had something special. . .
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by barb3rman
hmm never heard him live...He sounds good in the studio.

Alas, come on fans! Vote away!

edit:
I thought we had something special. . .

I'm not saying he's not one of the best songwriters and the best frontmen around. Like I said, I think he's great! haha
[SIZE=
Quote by Seryaph
No to the lips.

And no to Oklahoma.

I'll accept the latter but the former...come on. Do it for me? I'll make it worth your while.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by barb3rman
I'll accept the latter but the former...come on. Do it for me? I'll make it worth your while.

No!

I am from Texas.

So no to Oklahoma.
I don't know man... I would rather be down with Yoshimi Battles as the song.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Seryaph
No!

I am from Texas.

So no to Oklahoma.

You misunderstood. I don't care about Oklahoma. I care about the Lips. Preeeease?

Quote by darkstar2466
I don't know man... I would rather be down with Yoshimi Battles as the song.

A great song as well but I'm taking what I can get right now.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by barb3rman
You misunderstood. I don't care about Oklahoma. I care about the Lips. Preeeease?

A great song as well but I'm taking what I can get right now.

Well, I don't care about Oklahoma either. But the Lips are from Oklahoma. In fact, they form a part of the culture of Oklahoma. In further fact, one could say the following:

Oklahoma = The Lips.

So given the above statement and knowing that the following statement holds true

Texas > Oklahoma

We can judge the following:

Texas > The Lips.

Therefore! If one is from Texas, one cares not for Oklahoma. Given that Oklahoma = The Lips, one cares not for the Lips.

So no.
I would just like to take a moment to necro-post and let everyone know that I just realized (yes, Wayne I do...haha geddit?) The Flaming Lips won! Do You Realize?? is the official state "rock" song. Go Lips!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

That's so awesome!

My mission now is to make Blister in the Sun the official state rock song of Wisconsin.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I found it funny they considered Move Along, I'm an okie hehe, I went to see the Lips on New Years, bad ass show it was.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!