I'm not liking having a trem as much as I thought I would. It's about two months old, still have all the case candy hang tags and tools. Great condition with the exception of some minor wear on the bridge where I rest my hand while playing. Asking $650 or open to trades.

Near Rockford, IL btw.
Nice gat. Any interest in an Agile Hornet V with a seymour duncan an the bridge?
I love the looks of those guitars, but I hate "V" shapes. Thanks anyway.
No prob, just figured I'd put it out there. I guess V's are either love 'em or hate 'em
Ya, they look great but I primarily play sitting on the couch, so the V is my arch enemy.
Any feelings on a perfect Jackson DKMG, 81 85 Transparent (oooh) black finish :P
Still looking for a trade or cash for this. Prefer something of the 24.75" or 25" scale and mahogany body, but I"m flexible. Thanks for looking!
i just got one yesterday. amazing guitar. and of course, kami ami mega bump.
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500
What are you looking for trade-wise?
My Rig.
Destroyed.. UGH
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81/85, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster
--
1967 Fender Princeton
Boss TU-2 --> Boss MT-2 --> Maxon OD9 -->Boss DD-6
--
Past Gear:
5150 Blockletter, Avatar 412, Vox AC30, ISP Decimator.
nothing now, ended up trading it in at guitar center for an even better RG, RG2550Z Prestige.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Quote by neophreak
nothing now, ended up trading it in at guitar center for an even better RG, RG2550Z Prestige.

^Did you post that in the wrong thread?

I'm looking for something different, not really sure what. I just like to change things, I never keep a guitar very long. I play metal, so anything appropriate for that I'm down with.
ooops , i did post in the wrong thread. dang it. oh well.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500