Well long story short, next fall I maybe going to ireland to study abroad, and I wanted to bring my guitar with me. But no way in hell my b-52, lol. I was hoping to be able to buy a epiphone valve junior, or a blackheart in ireland, and bring my guitar with me.

im pretty solid on one of those amps, but its really a matter of being able to locate them, and I have no idea how to go about looking this stuff up. And by the way the campus is in limerick. There is a campus in dublin, but they don't offer classes for my major.

hope this isn't too strange a request, but if anyone could point me to some sites, or at least in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it!
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
appreciate it. But I just searched for him and nothing came up, so i told it to not find the exact name...

One of em was talking about doing bad things to animals... (uhhh i know right...) and the other said he was from new york, lol i'll keep looking though. thanks!
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
yeah that might work, but then I gotta worry about shipping, besides when I get down there im going to have some free time before I find some bars and such to hang out with and find out whats going on. Thought it would be cool to go shopping around and find some guitar shops, but I think that would work just fine if I had to
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
If you're ever up in Dublin there's a few shops around the George's street area. Waltons would be the biggest, but there's also a fair few heading over towards Grafton street and one on Drury street. They're fairly obvious to see them when you're heading that way. If you're ever going to be heading to dublin PM me and I'll give you better directions or maybe even meet you and show you around the shops. Here's the instruments forum on Boards.ie, ask over there as there's people on it from Limerick I'm positive who'd know of a few, and also www.adverts.ie, might have what you're looking for.
I use:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, in white

Epiphone Dove

Vox AD30
firstly, welcome to the Emerald Isle.

All the UK shops will gladly post to Ireland. Most things in Ireland tend to be a little more expensive than UK and Europe, so don't be afraid to shop around on the web.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
Or just buy off www.thomann.de.

If you're up North, Matchetts Music in Belfast may have what you're looking for, I got an Epi LP Custom there a few weeks ago £389, which works out as €482 I think it works out as, about 20 quid cheaper than getting one off thomann. I'm suire Brian C would know more shops up North if you're that way
I use:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, in white

Epiphone Dove

Vox AD30
great thanks for all the responses! looks like ordering online will be my best bet. I just gotta figure out hhow the campus handles it's mail, lol
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
^ matchetts often has pretty good prices. that's a heck of a trek from limerick, though. i've never actually been to limerick... normally if i want to find guitar shops in the republic, though, i just hit up the golden pages:

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/Limerick/Musical_Instruments.html

you can use www.yell.com to find shops in the north (though as i said, that's a long trek).

thomann, as mentioned, should ship free to ireland if you buy over a certain amount from them- but they aren't always cheaper than the UK shops (but UK shops often charge ridiculously high postage fees to ireland).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ahh goldenpages i was curious if they had some like our yellow pages here... (or do we have something like your golden pages? haha)

and theres dacemc... I guess theres that underscore thing in your name. lol that would do it.
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Well I'm goin off-topic now :p

I love IRELAND!!! and I haven't even been there

Must be the Guinness that's pumping through my veins.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
I agree with everyone else www.thomann.de is a great website, i bought my SG off their for £415.

I'd recomend the website for anything except amps, because they're german. They have to get most amps shipped to them and then they have to ship them back out to other countrys and it adds up
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
ahh goldenpages i was curious if they had some like our yellow pages here... (or do we have something like your golden pages? haha)

and theres dacemc... I guess theres that underscore thing in your name. lol that would do it.

yeah, it's called yellow pages too in the UK (including northern ireland), for some reason that was too boring for ireland, so they came up with "golden"...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
First off, try not to get stabbed in Limerick. Im not joking, its really, really dangerous in some parts.

Anyway, try waltons in Dublin, probably the best in the country. Theres a shop called Savans in limerick, they sell T.V's and guitars but the selection aint great.